• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, I'm new (:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Serenity

Well hi there, I'm 15-year old girl from Finland. I love swimming, I've been into it for many years, I go competitions etc. Then I love music, writing, drawing and my friends of course. ;P

My friend, aqua009, invited me here from another Kh-forum. ^^

Sooo, see ya, I guess. Hope to become friends with you.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Welcome to KHI! *hands a cake*. Hope you have fun, don't spam or double post, and stay away from the sushi.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Hi Serenity, the name's Brol... you know after you hit 5 posts you can access the RPG you shud check it out

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Welcome to KHI! Look for the three headed dog in the basement: He's fine and cuddly and answers to the name 'Lucky'.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
tits or gtfo

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm not a /b/tard. Really, welcome to KHI and I hope you enjoy your time on it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Welcome, welcome to KHI. Enjoy your stay. Try not to get on anyones nerves.

brotherdc

heyy welcome
*gives yummy cookie* send me a pm to be friends enjoy the forums btw do u know the dudesons from finland?

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Hola amigo, welcome to KHI! Read the FAQs, dont post twice in a row, and VM/PM anytime you have questions or just wanna chat ^^;;

Oh, and don't bush the big red button. Never.

Radon

mofo
Have fun. Warning don't post two times in a row. The most easy and dangerous mistake to make. :p

khlover93

Hi. my name is khlover93. I am new to the forums. i read your thread, well, obviously. i am from texas, usa. I love swimming, too. what is your best time? my best is a 46 on a 50 Freestyle.

anyway, i hope that enjoy KHInsider. hopefully i will. and i hope you have made some good friends on this forum.

Back