• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GATTAI

itt we give me ideas on how to ask a girl out who lives mebbe two hours away from me by bus and I am lacking a car.

Edit: Elaboration since I probably (ahah) wasn't clear with my first "paragraph" of sorts. So sure, asking her out is fine and dandy, I just don't know how I could maintain it.

"use msn"

shut up dickface

Discuss.

Last edited:
G

GATTAI

I'd do that if I wasn't thinking about how to possibly maintain a relationship that's pretty distant.

Jeez, you are kind of stupid.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Being a little more, umm.. expansive on your first paragraph would have been nice but that's just me.

Anyway I haven't really had those kinds of relationships but the question does arise, how did you meet her in the first place?

Still the basic rules apply but you might wanna check out this page:

How to Make a Long Distance Relationship Work - wikiHow

But the basic rules apply to actually asking her out first.

• Be yourself.
  • Be as honest as possible.
  • See if you two have anything in common
  • Hang out with her a couple of times
  • Ask her out on a date

And the rest follows.

G

GATTAI

It's not exactly asking her out that is the problem. I can do that pretty easily, it's more like maintain- I should put this in the first post.

Anyway, to answer your question, I met her at my friend's party. Typical meeting. She basically has a fuckton of similarities with me (i.e. same general hobbies, interests, etc) and yar.

Although I hear she is possibly going to my university next year, I can't exactly bet on that.

Iridium

Awards
Well the link should help somewhat anyway, good luck to you.

And I mean on both aspects, yes you two have some good similarities but who knows.
Just brace yourself for rejection just in case, it should have less of an affect if you're ready for it.
But who knows maybe all of this will work out in your favor.

G

GATTAI

Starting one is pretty easy duhhhh. Here I thought the implication of the words "2 hours" would imply a somewhat long distance relationship and obviously, asking someone out from that distance also includes long term relationship management.

Sadly, I guess some people are not as smart as I make them out to be.

Iridium

Awards
Both of you stop bickering, and no need to belittle someone for at least trying to help you GATTAI.
Anyway if you can try and update us in the following days with news on your progress.

Last edited:

KAIRI_SUX

nice way to talk to some one who has been in many relationships before. Why would you wanna date someone 2 hours away. Call her to a dinner (or lots) and speak for a while before asking. I dont think you would actually go to her house and ask her out.

EDIT: ok Yttrxium :3

G

GATTAI

Why would you wanna date someone 2 hours away.
Why not?
Both of you stop bickering, and no need to belittle someone for at least trying to help you GATTAI.
Anyway if you can try and update us in the following days with news on your progress.
I wish. I have midterms coming up :v

Iridium

Awards
Well as soon as you can then; just don't abandon this thread XD

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well uh, since it is long distance, MSN, phone calls and the like are pretty much all you have at your disposal to keep things going.

The only other thing that comes to mind right way might be to ask her out to some sort of even that take place between where the two of you live sometime. Maybe you and she can get together with some friends and go see a movie or something every other weekend or something to keep things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back