• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

totalkhfan

Hi, I'm totalkhfan and I thought I should just let you all know that I'm new to these forums. And I'm kind of nervous (given past experience with forums I'd rather not talk about.) I just want say that I can't wait to start to project my own opinions into this community to see what you all think of them. All I ask is that y'all be a little careful with me, given my nervousness and all... But otherwise I'm excited! Also, where might I post something about Dream Eaters? What's the safest bet? :biggrin:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
WELL HI THERE!!!!!!!!! WELCOME (BACK?!) TO THE FORUMS!!!!

Im magicEdd, but anyway the answer to your question, would probably be.. in... general discussion... i think.. hmm...or upcoming titles....

Anyway! TRY TO ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE (this time)

Hmm.. why do i feel like ive had to much coffee....?

-random voice from above- "Because your in a bathtub of it you fool!!"

Oh btw you should come check out the roleplaying threads! we are in need of members!!!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
...What's with the recruitment? At any rate, while I do agree with him on the RP thing, I'd stick with the upcoming titles area. I'm not really sure since I never go into the KH section since the people there tend to scare me.

But read the faqs, don't piss off the mods and have fun. But I might want to hold off a bit on posting anything about the Dreameaters. The people in that section can get pretty rough. But if you want to give RPs a try, just hit us up in the Academy. We'll get ya pretending with the best of us!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Hi, I'm totalkhfan and I thought I should just let you all know that I'm new to these forums. And I'm kind of nervous (given past experience with forums I'd rather not talk about.)

>:

aw! don't be nervous; just talk to the right people! we don't bite!

i do hope you find yourself a niche here, and if you don't..well...i'm always here to talk to you! enjoy yourself, and post lots! :)

- elle

Dark Drive

Awards
aw! don't be nervous; just talk to the right people! we don't bite!

Yeah. most of us don't.

Hello anyway, I'd watch out for the Mean ones, you can usually tell by thier Signatures, or so I believe, but yeah. I need someone to RP with, and I haven't Really made a Move yet.

Have fun, either way.

OH, and if you need an Avatar, go check the Mainsite. Those are good.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
HI totalkhfan, I'm Recon :D

I hope you have a fabulous time on these KH fandom forums :cool:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
^
one of the "mean" ones.

I don't venture into the KH section often, people there take the series WAY to serious. Try discussing the older games in the series before heading into The future of kh section(or whatever it's called now)

oh, and welcome to the forums.

Recon isn't really mean btw.

Back