• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HI!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KING JUNK

Hey what's up?! I am new and just want to stop by and introduce myself I am King Junk ya'll can call me Junk it's pleasure I am looking forward to posting here. I have been following this website for a while now I love all the progress its made! Anyways happy New Years everyone!!! :tongue:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hi, and welcome! ^^ Glad you could join us, and nice to meet you. Happy New Year to you as well. Are you going to stick around? :3

KING JUNK

Thank you guys! Xblade13, oh yes I am definitely going to stick around for the long run! Looking forward to it!

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHinsider, Junk! Happy new years to you, too. This will be a great year for KH3 info, you're here just in time!

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Well, glad to hear you'll be staying. Hope you enjoy all that the site has to offer! Make sure to look over the Kingdom Hearts Forums FAQ and rules, and if you like writing feel free to contribute to the Creative Writing section. :3

KING JUNK

Thanks again everyone! Hi Aqua nice to meet you! Haha that's good to hear ChibiHearts249!

Back