• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, the only one that has no reasonable explanation is the topless woman in the Rescuers, which was probably added by a bored editor. xD

I remember somebody telling me once that dust during Simba's fight with Scar in the game spelled out "SEX" as a reference to the LK rumor, but I've never seen it. Is that what you might be talking about, Smooth?

lol, no... okay just look in the elephant graveyard xDDDD ONLY reason i noticed this is cause i took a lot of biology and medical classes

keyoffire08

Perhaps he is talking about the cover of KH2. If you shine it in the light and move it a bit to the side, it reveals a holo of Xemnas in Organization coat and Diz on the left and right of Sora and co., respectively.

I can't think of anything else...

i dont think it was Xemnas, im 96% sure it was riku cuz i have another pic of the cover were u can see it A LOT better then on the boxes' cover, and im pretty sure it was was riku:unsure::confused:

KershaFangs

i dont think it was Xemnas, im 96% sure it was riku cuz i have another pic of the cover were u can see it A LOT better then on the boxes' cover, and im pretty sure it was was riku:unsure::confused:

Well, seeing how the face is covered, it's hard to tell for sure. However, it's the smirk on the Unknown's face that throws me off to believe it's Riku. The only way Riku would have be large enough to fit the size scale for the Unknown was if he was in Ansem form. I doubt he would have been smirking then as he was ashamed of the form he took.

What leads me to believe it's Xemnas however is the fact in the KHFM, the Cloaked Unknown was Xemnas and then the same figure reappears for the second game's cover. That's why I think it's Xemnas.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I forgot to post this in this forum. I remember i posted this in another forum i used to be part of like last year i put it up... but anyway... has anyone noticed "hidden" images in KH II? I noticed some. You know how disney is infamous for having something hidden in their movies and so on? I think i found one in KH II... o_O just a bit toooo coincidental i think xD

tell me if you think you know what it is!

I've found some, yeah. Like there was a Mickey Mouse symbol on the battle ground where you fight Saix. Believe me it's there.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
<sigh> no... I guess im the only one who noticed... the bones at the top of the screen in the elephant graveyard, look like... bone....ers..... and i know some ppl were like "NO THATS JUST HOW BONES LOOK!" eh... i hella know all the bones in the human body... none remotely looks like that... not in either human nor beast.... and most of them take that one distinct shape....

KershaFangs

Um, Smooth, just throwing this out there...

Perhaps the bones had decomposed beyond their original state. You know, to add the feeling of death to the graveyard...

It's not so much a 'hidden image' as a pecuilar image. Our guesses were of hidden images, while yours was just one of your own personal speculations. Not that big of a deal to cause such a strife in this thread... I suggest in the future, actually look over your threads more often when and if you can. It's your responsibility. But meh, like you'll listen to me....

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
<sigh> no... I guess im the only one who noticed... the bones at the top of the screen in the elephant graveyard, look like... bone....ers..... and i know some ppl were like "NO THATS JUST HOW BONES LOOK!" eh... i hella know all the bones in the human body... none remotely looks like that... not in either human nor beast.... and most of them take that one distinct shape....

lol, I'll have to check that out tomorrow.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I did read the whole thing... Did you?

(I say frekin' as well, but spell it fricken')

frick- and frek- have different sounds.... never heard ppl say "frick- freck"? anyway, yes i've read everything... and as how like you so kindly pointed out, i am the person who created this thread, I know what i was asking about.

Disney is known for particular things... hence the reason i used the world "infamous" having a negative denotation. I noticed that some people were talking about mickey mouse faces and crap in the background... but i did specify as seen in other posts that i was talking about items in relation to, a topless woman in a window in a scene on the rescuers, the word "sex" being blown in the wind and dust in the Lion King, a dildo on the little mermaid, and some other things.

I also stated that the item was hidden "in plain sight". That it was more a SUBLIMINAL picture than "hidden" (whatever people take "hidden" to mean).

anyway, i said what it is, now its up to you all to tell me if u see the same thing......

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com

|:

I should neg-rep you for getting us all ecstatic over nothing. xD

(I kid btw.)

Rix

:)
Awards
Aaaaah... I saw it now what you are talking about, and tou are right.. They do look like that:p But I don'tthink that was the true purpose...

Neaxon_11.

:angry:wow...just wow if you have taken so many medical classes then you would have noticed that there is a bone shaped like a that but im not gonna tell you cause of that annoyence you put us through youll just have to figure it out tell me when you do:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back