• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Meaning??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora^Fan

Ok, I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but I was playing KHII and I noticed that Xehanort spells "No Heart" when arranged....do you guys think that this has a purpose? or is it merely coincidence?
Again, sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thats been known for many years. It also is an anagram for Another when you minus the X

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He eventually gets no heart? He is ANOTHER Xehanort. Can't have enough Xehanorts

Radon

mofo
I find it funny seeing as Xehanort eventually ends up having three hearts rather than no heart.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well people are thinking Xemnas had Terra's hearts but I'm saying that in KH III, they'll rescue Terra and Eraqus, something will happen to MX's heart and then Xehanort will have no heart. Didn't Mr.N once say his anagram names had some importance?

Radon

mofo
While I do agree that the name should have some significance, wouldn't Xehanort losing all his hearts just end up as Terra losing his body? That doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it's meant to directed at his evilness, as people in the real would would call someone that evil a person without a heart. Or maybe something occured in MXs youth that had to do with no heart.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wouldn't Terra get his own body back? He isn't Xehanort so his heart as well as Eraqus would transfer back into his original body while MX's heart, having lost it's body would just....vanish? Then he has no hearts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, then Sora's story could finish, Xehy would have no more hearts, Riku and Sora get married. The end

State

Awards
Eraqus' heart can't return to his body because his body dissaparead the same way MX's did. Also, I think Eraqus' heart completely fused with Terra's.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys are forgetting that he got his name BEFORE all that stuff happened... it's not like he was a little baby and his mother looked at him and said, 'I bet this baby will someday grow up to lose his heart' and named him so :P

I wonder if he named himself or was given that name. MX, I mean.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Eraqus' heart can't return to his body because his body dissaparead the same way MX's did. Also, I think Eraqus' heart completely fused with Terra's.

Sorry. I meant that Eraqus' and Terra's would both go to Terra's original body.

edit:
You guys are forgetting that he got his name BEFORE all that stuff happened... it's not like he was a little baby and his mother looked at him and said, 'I bet this baby will someday grow up to lose his heart' and named him so :P

I wonder if he named himself or was given that name. MX, I mean.

Family has no importance so the origins of that name wouldn't include his mother naming him if the origins were shown. Mr. N may have had a little idea about his name and made it into a name that has two anagrams, on that is "No Hearts" and "Another"

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Family has no importance so the origins of that name wouldn't include his mother naming him if the origins were shown. Mr. N may have had a little idea about his name and made it into a name that has two anagrams, on that is "No Hearts" and "Another"

Well, Sora's dad is mentioned in BBS. And we already knew he had a mum. But I was being silly anyway.

What I mean is, [I]why [/I]would MX have called himself 'Another'? Or 'No Heart'? He had that name way back while he was still training to be a Master, canon tells us. How could he have known all the way back then that he would lose his heart, and that there would be another?? And why would he have put the X in??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back