• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Mickey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I was watching the cut-scene Snarl of Memories with my Mom when she thought she discovered a hidden Mickey. Now I'm not talking about the really big purple one that's been there since Kingdom Hearts I on the tree, I'm talking about one in the clouds. Pay attention to the clouds from the beginning until the end and tell me what you think. I see a side profile of Mickey that is facing right, but my little brother sees the traditional Mickey with only three circles. Either way we all agreed that those clouds make 'some kind' of hidden Mickey. My little brother also said that he noticed a hidden Mickey on the leaves of the trees in front of the Secret Place. He says when the scene starts to 'get freaky' (xD) and the camera shows the trees for a split second he can see it. Now I don't see this one but he swears that he does. Does anyone else catch these Mickey's? And what other 'hidden Mickeys' or 'hidden characters' have you found in the KH universe? xD

Snarl of Memories

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I think I saw it...at which part did you see Mickey in the clouds?
It may have just been a coincidence, though. Since there's a lot of circles in the clouds..:p.
But I hadn't seen it before...I see it now though...cool ^^.
~Umbra~

Spyells

I think I saw it...at which part did you see Mickey in the clouds?
It may have just been a coincidence, though. Since there's a lot of circles in the clouds..:p.
But I hadn't seen it before...I see it now though...cool ^^.
~Umbra~

Yeah, it could be just coincidence. Lol! We love searching for hidden Mickey's in Disney media and at the parks. You should have seen our excitement when we saw all the hidden Mickeys in Disney Castle, especially in the Gummi Ship Hanger in KHI. Lol!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Haha yeah :p. I like finding hidden/subliminal message things in general...it's so fun XD.
Are there any others that you've found?
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
The whole KH aeries, lol...:p.
Okay maybe you can exclude KHII...I haven't played and do not yet own that one XD.
~Umbra~

Spyells

The whole KH aeries, lol...:p.
Okay maybe you can exclude KHII...I haven't played and do not yet own that one XD.
~Umbra~

Lol, you need to get it then so you can get caught up! xD

Well, these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head:

KHI
-The big purple one on the tree in Destiny Islands
-The Mickey that is drawn in the Secret Cave. If I remember right I believe it's not too far from the drawing of Donald Duck but I don't remember where it is. =(
-The Keyblade xP
-The Mickey's in Disney Castle/Gummi Ship Hanger (there are too many for me to name but they're in the library, hallway, garden, audience chamber, the walkway to the Gummi Ship Hanger, and all over the Gummi Ship Hanger itself, Lol)
-The pause screen (this might only be in KHII I haven't played KHI in awhile)
-Sora's outifit (the yellow shoes, white gloves, red shorts xP)
-Goofy's Shield
-The staff in the awakening/the shield/possibly the sword (I can't recall about the sword at this moment =/)
-Lady and the Tramp in Traverse Town third district (not a Mickey but there none the less xD)

I know I'm totally forgetting some. Especially ones that might be in the worlds somewhere that are even less obvious then the one's I've posted. But my brothers just went to bed so they can't help me remember them all. =(

COM
-The Keyblade of course xD
-Twilight Town clock tower clock (you can see this in Days and KHII)
-Pumpkins in Halloween Town (not too sure about the remake but the original I believe some pumpkins were in Mickey shapes)

Days
-The purple one on the tree in Destiny Islands
-The one in the clouds in the Snarl of Memories scene
-Both the Kingdom Key and the Inverse Kingdom Key keychains
-Twilight Town clock tower clock

I'm drawing a blank on the rest at this second. Of course I'll think of more after I post this. There are less obvious Mickey's too that I'm forgetting about. But at this second they aren't coming to me. Too bad my brothers just went to bed because they have way better eyes and memory then me. They catch everything! Lol! Some of these I've posted might just be a part of the decoration in the game. But I do believe that some like the one on the clock tower are in fact genuine hidden Mickey's.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oh yeah i remember in kh1 in the secret place i saw a hidden mickey in the rocks!! :D
and in the tarzan world too, forgot where though.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Awesome!
I never noticed the clock tower one before...heheh that's cool :p :).

Yeah I probably should get KHII, haha. :p. I have to finish playing Re:CoM though....but I have seen some of the KHII cutscenes :p.

It's fun trying to figure out what the rock drawings are of...xD.
~Umbra~

Spyells

oh yeah i remember in kh1 in the secret place i saw a hidden mickey in the rocks!! :D
and in the tarzan world too, forgot where though.

You know my brothers mentioned the one in Tarzan to me a long time ago when they were playing the game. I don't know where it is and they probably don't remember by now either. This makes me want to pop my KHI into my PS2 and take a look, but I'm doing my HW and I'll probably start playing the game and bashing some heartless if I do. Lol!

Awesome!
I never noticed the clock tower one before...heheh that's cool :p :).

Yeah I probably should get KHII, haha. :p. I have to finish playing Re:CoM though....but I have seen some of the KHII cutscenes :p.

It's fun trying to figure out what the rock drawings are of...xD.
~Umbra~

Which scenes have you watched? I love looking at the drawings in the cave too. Isn't there a picture of a castle somewhere (maybe I'm thinking of the drawing in the End of the World =/) I can't remember right now but I know my brothers do. Lol! There is a lot of hidden stuff in that cave. Looks like I'm going to have to start a new game just to look at the drawings. xP I actually began a new game a few months ago because I'm replaying all the games before BBS is released overseas. I just beat Neverland about a month ago. It looks like I'll need to create a separate new file just to look at the drawings again. xD

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Which scenes have you watched? I love looking at the drawings in the cave too. Isn't there a picture of a castle somewhere (maybe I'm thinking of the drawing in the End of the World =/) I can't remember right now but I know my brothers do. Lol! There is a lot of hidden stuff in that cave. Looks like I'm going to have to start a new game just to look at the drawings. xP I actually began a new game a few months ago because I'm replaying all the games before BBS is released overseas. I just beat Neverland about a month ago. It looks like I'll need to create a separate new file just to look at the drawings again. xD

I've watched..
-Intro
-Ending
-I think all the subbed FM scenes ((on KH-vids))
-A lot of the scenes with Roxas at the beginning ((or all, I dunno))
-Scene after Sora wakes up
-Many Org death scenes Dx

..I think that's all. :p.

Yeah in the cave there's a castle drawing kinda on the opposite wall as the Sora and Kairi drawing. And there's a chocobo somewhere else in the cave too :p. That's all I know...xD.
~Umbra~

Spyells

I've watched..
-Intro
-Ending
-I think all the subbed FM scenes ((on KH-vids))
-A lot of the scenes with Roxas at the beginning ((or all, I dunno))
-Scene after Sora wakes up
-Many Org death scenes Dx

..I think that's all. :p.

Yeah in the cave there's a castle drawing kinda on the opposite wall as the Sora and Kairi drawing. And there's a chocobo somewhere else in the cave too :p. That's all I know...xD.
~Umbra~

I forgot to mention that in KHI the Mad Hatter is in the second district of Traverse Town on one of the signs! Also Mrs. Potts and Chip are on the table at the camp site in Deep Jungle! I told you I was going to remember something later. Now I wonder what else I've forgotten! Lol! None of them were Mickey's though just other hidden characters. There is a Chocobo on the wall somewhere because I remember seeing it too in the cave. xD

Radon

mofo
I really wish they paid this much attention to the little things, KH2 onwards.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I only really noticed the absolutely obvious ones -- Twilight Town Clock-tower, Land of Departure, etc..
I did notice Mrs. Potts and Chip in KH1, and all of the different worlds being taken over by darkness in End of the World (Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, and Dwarf Woodlands).

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't see anything in the clouds, are you sure you are tellign the truth.

Spyells

I really wish they paid this much attention to the little things, KH2 onwards.

I know. I miss being able to find things. It's part of the magic of Disney and of KH! xD

I only really noticed the absolutely obvious ones -- Twilight Town Clock-tower, Land of Departure, etc..
I did notice Mrs. Potts and Chip in KH1, and all of the different worlds being taken over by darkness in End of the World (Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, and Dwarf Woodlands).

I haven't seen scenes from BBS yet. Now I know to be on the look out for a Mickey. xP I normally only see the easy ones too. My brothers catch the rest. Lol!

I know I've seen a bunch in Traverse town but I can't remember where!

There is one either on or above the world exit if I remember correctly. I know there are more. Traverse Town had a lot of stuff hidden in there. xD

I don't see anything in the clouds, are you sure you are tellign the truth.

I'm telling you what I saw. Some hidden Mickey's aren't always visible to everyone which is why I can't see them all. Most hidden Mickey's are hidden in plain sight so well that not everyone catches them. Like the one in the Lion King when Mufasa is showing Simba the stars and talking about the great King's of the past, there is a full classic Mickey (body and all) that is looking down on them smiling in the stars like a constellation. I just wanted to see if anyone else saw the one in Snarl of Memories because I wanted to be for sure it was really a Mickey and not an oddly shaped cloud. The rule of hidden Mickey's is that if you believe it's one then it's one (but some times it might just be "wishful thinking"). So I'm telling the truth as far as I'm concerned. xP

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
well I'm sorry but I just didn't see anything I watched it 10x and still saw nothing.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
there were a few clouds that had a shaped of something but otherwise nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back