• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Mickey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I forgot to mention that in KHI the Mad Hatter is in the second district of Traverse Town on one of the signs! Also Mrs. Potts and Chip are on the table at the camp site in Deep Jungle! I told you I was going to remember something later. Now I wonder what else I've forgotten! Lol! None of them were Mickey's though just other hidden characters. There is a Chocobo on the wall somewhere because I remember seeing it too in the cave. xD
He is??? I'll have to find this...XD.
I knew the Mrs. Potts thing...I think....xD. That was in the Tarzan movie as well.

Hm....the cloud is only slightly hard to see, but I did see it...xD
~Umbra~

Magic

I should pay more attention the next time I play through the games! I noticed only a few of these things. But it is pretty fun when you do find them.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
there were a few clouds that had a shaped of something but otherwise nothing.

Have you noticed other hidden things in the KH universe though? Maybe you've seen things that I've missed. =)

Gosh I still cant see it !

Lol, I know I didn't see it right away either. My Mom caught that one. I'm always watching the cut scenes and it never stuck out to me. I got the game the day it was released and finished it a week later and I still never saw it.^_^

He is??? I'll have to find this...XD.
I knew the Mrs. Potts thing...I think....xD. That was in the Tarzan movie as well.

Hm....the cloud is only slightly hard to see, but I did see it...xD
~Umbra~

Traverse Town: First Visit

You can see the Mad Hatter at a 1:58 into the video. xD

I should pay more attention the next time I play through the games! I noticed only a few of these things. But it is pretty fun when you do find them.

It is a lot of fun noticing this stuff. Maybe over my break next week I'll look for more hidden stuff since I'll have time to play the games. Lol!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Aww I tried looking for it. All they look like are fluffy clouds. What second does it seem to pop out in?? :D

Spyells

Aww I tried looking for it. All they look like are fluffy clouds. What second does it seem to pop out in?? :D

Try stopping the video at 29 sec. It's the oddly shaped one thats right in the middle. I see a profile Mickey (although I'm beginning to wonder if it's Goofy xP). But before that at 20 sec. into the scene my brother swears he sees a classic 'tri-circle Mickey' near the left side of the screen. Now I don't see that one. All I see is clouds. Lol!

For people who don't know what I'm talking about. When I say I see a 'profile Mickey' these two Mickey's are great examples:

This one is in Hercules. Hades is standing next to the map in the Underworld (this one is also in KH2)
Underworld Map Mickey

This one is in the original Tron (this is my favorite hidden Mickey of all time but unfortunately it's not in KH2)
Solar Sailor Mickey

Spyells

I can't believe I never noticed that before.
Oh, and I watched Snarl and I can totally see the Mickey... I think.

Yeah, this Mickey is questionable. But that is part of the fun because it leaves it open for debate. xD Some people are going to see it and some people just aren't. I'm going to look for more hidden stuff over my break next week and post what I find here. So I think it's time I finished replaying KHI. xP

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Try stopping the video at 29 sec. It's the oddly shaped one thats right in the middle. I see a profile Mickey (although I'm beginning to wonder if it's Goofy xP). But before that at 20 sec. into the scene my brother swears he sees a classic 'tri-circle Mickey' near the left side of the screen. Now I don't see that one. All I see is clouds. Lol!

For people who don't know what I'm talking about. When I say I see a 'profile Mickey' these two Mickey's are great examples:

This one is in Hercules. Hades is standing next to the map in the Underworld (this one is also in KH2)
Underworld Map Mickey

This one is in the original Tron (this is my favorite hidden Mickey of all time but unfortunately it's not in KH2)
Solar Sailor Mickey

Darn I just can't see it. I really want to see it too. Guess not everyone is able to spot stuff out as easily! xD

Wow I've never seen this one either. Would have never guessed that looked remotely like Mickey. :D

Haha that one is pretty cool. Guess there might be some more if looked at diligently. :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I still can`t see the Mickey in the clouds in Snarl of Memories. I can see the one on a tree though.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
My my i cant see the mickey =/
can you give an exact time in what part of the video you saw them? Dx

Spyells

Wonderglow is right, there is something at 13 sec. There appears to be something that looks like a bear to me (pooh perhaps?) It has ears, a snout, and eyes. Also what I'm talking about is at 28 sec. into the video. I thought it was Mickey but I'm beginning to question if it's Goofy or not. Does that make it clearer? =)

If you land in Agrabah's storage in KH1 don't leave the save point turn but around and look in first person view behind Sora. There is a tri-circle Mickey that will be right in front of you. I found this one yesterday. xD

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

If you land in Agrabah's storage in KH1 don't leave the save point turn but around and look in first person view behind Sora. There is a tri-circle Mickey that will be right in front of you. I found this one yesterday. xD

Oh did you find another one?? This one is pretty clear I hope. lol xD

Spyells

Oh did you find another one?? This one is pretty clear I hope. lol xD

Actually this one is obvious. Just turn around in the save point in first person view and it's right in front of you. It looks kind of like three wooden balls or coconuts strung together. xD

Edit: I took a picture of it here. Just turn around in the save point. This is when you land in Agrabah's storage for anyone who missed my other post. xDDD

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Actually this one is obvious. Just turn around in the save point in first person view and it's right in front of you. It looks kind of like three wooden balls or coconuts strung together. xD

Edit: I took a picture of it here. Just turn around in the save point. This is when you land in Agrabah's storage for anyone who missed my other post. xDDD

Oh I see. Might have been obvious but I doubt I would have seen this still. xD

Good eye once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back