• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Mickey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I have no doubt that you will probably find another one I bet! xD Haha.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I wish we could ask the designers what it is. But they don't like to say they want us to figure it out. At least I know I'm not crazy because everyone else can see this stuff too. Lol! Have you seen the small one on the sign above the world exit of Traverse Town? It's small but you can see it if you're looking through Sora.

Spyells

Is this what your talking about? If so, I see it too

or is this what your talking about?

With the first one try tracing the same spot at 13 seconds and tell me what you see. The second one is correct. We thought it was Mickey at first but now we think it's Goofy. So you see it just fine. But if you can trace the shape at 13 seconds that is on the right that might make it clearer. This character has two ears, a snout, and eyes and we can't tell what it is. If I was able to trace it like that so everyone could see what I was talking about I would have. Thanks! ^_^

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

Is this what your talking about? If so, I see it too

or is this what your talking about?

So that's what you guys saw in the clouds. Oh I can see what they were saying. Thanks for drawing those lines in. I totally wanted to see them but could never figure out exactly where they were. :)

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I never paid that much attention to the clouds, but it could be a coincidence like everyone's saying.

Spyells

Well if you take away the nose looking thing, Its Mickey, but if you keep it, It looks like pooh bear. Basically they are saying "Look at this and Decide what it is.

Lol, you're right! They basically want us to figure it out. My brother caught that and didn't see the nose the first time. But I saw the nose and I was like what is that? Thank you for drawing the outlines! Now everyone can see what I'm talking about. I would give your rep if you could. *gives imaginary rep* ^_^
Did you see the one I found earlier in Agrabah? I laughed at how obvious it was. All you have to do is turn around in the save point. xD

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
My my i cant see the mickey =/
can you give an exact time in what part of the video you saw them? Dx

Yeah,what she said.:/ I can't find the other Mickey,I only see the one in the trees.

Spyells

Yeah,what she said.:/ I can't find the other Mickey,I only see the one in the trees.

I saw the clouds. I feel Like I'm playing "wheres waldo?"

Lol, it's in KNightof5orrow's outlines. The Mickey looks like Goofy and that other thing looks like Pooh. xD

Didn't you see my outlines? lol

*hugs Spyells* Thanks and your Welcome

*hugs back* It's wonderful to have friends with graphic skills. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back