• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hidden Quest Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-Serial

Hello. I am not really new to this website, i was Kingdomheartless but i returned.

ANYWAY this is an idea i though would be very good in kingdom hearts
:frown: since it is indeed the end of the dark seeker saga.:frown:

HIDDEN QUEST: What if in kingdom hearts 3, sora and his teammates while destroying the heartless and nobodies, more NPC such as humans or whatever more species resident in that world would appear indicating the decreasing population of both the heartless and nobodies. And as the population gets lower and lower, more powerful heartless start to appear. As each type of heartless and nobodies start to appear very few more, we fight even stronger and more 'Pure' versions of the pure-blood heartless and pure strong nobodies. After both the heartlesses and nobodies get destroyed near the end of kingdom hearts 3, you were able to obtain an keyblade resembling the appearance of both the X-blade and Xehanort's keyblade. The new keyblade can act as like an ultimate weapon and can give you an extreme boast of all of your status.

This is just my idea.

Spikeyroxas

I like the idea of heartless getting more powerful the more you defeat them.
this would increase the overall difficulty for your character and will keep things interesting.

Or a different idea based on yours is say- if you defeat 50 of a certain type if heartless a more powerful or giant one of the same kind will appear in a random location / world.

not sure what I think about the keyblade idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back