• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
This is my first Fan fic. Not story though. My story is in my sig. So yea. This is not the first chapter it's the prologue. And it's short, I know. Yupp - I'm gonna post it now. LoL - I own nothing! Except the plot. That I own.

Prologue

“No! Stop!” Kairi screamed at the top of her lungs.

It was too late, he was gone. Sora was gone.

Kairi fell to her knees, sobbing.

“H-h-h-ow c-c-ou-l-l-d-d y-y-o-o-u,” Kairi managed to stutter out between sobs.

Riku looked like a deer stuck in headlights. He looked down at what he had just done. He just killed his best friend. Riku stepped back, and then ran. He had to get away. He just had to get away. As he was running he whispered into the air, I’m sorry Sora. . .Kairi.

Riku left the scene he had created. He had to fix all of this, but how. He turned around to see that Kairi was still sobbing in the distance. Then it hit him. He knew how to fix it. Riku knew that he couldn’t bring Sora back, but that doesn’t mean he can’t replace him. Of course he didn’t want to replace his best friend, but he already lost one friend. Riku wasn’t planning on losing the other one too.

With that, Riku ran into the Gummi ship and headed for Twilight Town. He can fix everything there. If he plays his cards right, he can make it seem like Sora never existed. Then Kairi would be his friend again, and all of this would be over soon enough.

~*In Twilight Town - At The Old Mansion*~

Riku opened up the front gate with his Way to Dawn Keyblade. Took the lock off and pushed the gate open. Then he continued to walk forward. He knew what he was about to do was wrong, but he couldn’t stand life without Sora and Kairi. Without them, he wasn’t Riku anymore. He just killed Sora, so he’s only got Kairi left. I’m doing this for our friendship. I’m doing this so that Kairi doesn’t hate me, Riku thought as he opened the front doors. He walked up to the staircase, and then went up the right side of it.

Namine’s room was just ahead. Riku will get Namine to erase Kairi’s memory of Riku killing Sora. Then he can get Namine to replace Sora with Roxas. He knocked on Namine’s bedroom door.

“Come in.” She said

Namine gave Riku a strange look when he walked through the door.

“I need your help.” Riku said

“What’s wrong?” Namine asked

“Everything” Riku answered and then told Namine everything that happened. After he was finished with that story he told Namine what he needed her to do. Namine gasped and then sat there shocked.

“Please,” Riku pleaded, “I need you to do this.”

Namine nodded and did as she was told.

She made it as if Sora never existed.

EDIT~

All Of The Chapters So Far Can Be found Here - Chapters 1-9 (August 19,2007)

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Wow I really liked the beginning of the story and I really like your style and the details that you put into the story, can't wait for it to continue!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
I do like Sora!

And you don't know what happens next! Well eventually. 'princessofheart(Mel) does, but you don't. :nahnah:

Just so ya know, I made this storyline yesterday while i was talking to her on msn. So thats how she knows. My brain works well at 3:00am. XD

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
We could move it to PM...but I don't think my PM box could take it.
And psst...ViVi...I can sell you information on the story.
But for what? I'd say rep, but I'm not a rep wh0re, never will be.
And vbPlaza or whatever it's called is down, so that's out.
And I wouldn't really sell you info anyway, cause Sam wouldn't like that.:toungesmile:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!!! Yay! I'm tired now. LoL

Chapter 1 ~ Saturday

“WAKE UP!” Roxas yelled into Kairi’s room

“AH!” she screamed

It was 11:00am on a Saturday and Kairi was still sleeping.

“You were supposed to meet us at the island three hours ago!” Roxas yelled as loud as he possibly could.

Kairi groaned and put the pillow over her face.

“Come on!” Roxas yelled as he grabbed Kairi’s arm and started to pull her out of bed.

“Just five more minutes.” Kairi mumbled just before Roxas pulled her completely off the bed. When she hit the floor there was a big thunk noise. Riku and Roxas laughed at this.

Suddenly Kairi sprung up and chased the two boys out of her room. She locked the door and started to change into her usual cloths. She put on her white tank top first and then slipped into her pale pink dress. Then took out the ponytail she puts her hair in every night before she goes to sleep. She looked in her full size mirror hanging on the wall of her pink room and unlocked the door. Riku and Roxas came crashing through the door. Roxas grabbed one arm and Riku grabbed the other. The boys dragged Kairi out the door, and to the dock so they could go to the island.

Riku, Kairi and Roxas got in their boats and started to row.

It had been two months since Riku killed Sora. Roxas replaced Sora perfectly. Kairi couldn’t tell the difference between them. She would never know what Riku did. Riku got what he wanted, but why did he feel so guilty about it. Riku was lost in his thoughts. He could hear Kairi and Roxas talking, laughing and having an all around good time. Every day haunted Riku now. He did what he did to stop the pain. Not to bring more.

“Riku? Are you ok?” Kairi asked breaking Riku out of his guilty trance.

“Huh?” Riku said

“Are you ok?” Kairi asked again

“Oh, yea I’m fine” Riku said half smiling

“Are you sure” Kairi asked yet again looking Riku straight in the eyes.

“Yea” He replied turning his head away.

Kairi knew something was up. She looked to Roxas and he shrugged. After that Riku started to row even faster. What’s the matter with Riku these days, Kairi thought to herself with a concerned expression on her face.

“Riku slow down!” Roxas yelled and started rowing faster too.

Kairi watched as Roxas tried to get Riku to slow down. She sighed and started to row faster too. What is wrong with you Riku? Kairi thought again, why won’t you tell me what’s wrong? You used to always tell me what was wrong. Why won’t you now?

Roxas and Kairi eventually caught up with Riku. They both asked what was wrong, but Riku just said it was nothing. They both knew Riku was lying to them, but every time they asked Riku what was wrong he just got madder. They eventually let it go and enjoyed the rest of their Saturday.

Riku eventually cheered up, and then everything turned back to normal. Riku and Roxas raced around the island about five times, and tried to teach Kairi how to sword fight in between. Then eventually ended up sword fighting each other about ten times. As the end to their Saturday they watched the sunset. They were all in their places. Roxas sat at the top of the tree, Kairi sat right below him and Riku was at the end of the tree standing.

“The sunset is so pretty” Kairi said smiling

“It looks exactly the same as it did yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that!” Roxas yelled laughing.

Kairi and Riku laughed with him.

“Well it was pretty yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that!” Kairi yelled back laughing.

After the trio watched the sunset together they got in their boats, and then headed home.

It took them ten minutes to reach the other docks. Once they got there, they tied their boats back down. Roxas mad sure Kairi’s was tied right. She already lost two tow boats because she didn’t tie it right.

“Did I pass the inspection?” Kairi asked Roxas laughing

“Barely” Roxas replied grinning

Kairi stuck her tongue out at Roxas and then ran off the docks and onto the sidewalk.

“See you later Roxas, Riku!” Kairi yelled waving goodbye to them as they all went their separate ways.

“Bye!” They both yelled back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back