• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It's like magic, ViVi.

Roxas' sounds like some party guy/ sugar body licker / durg and alcohol dealer. Nomura would have a heart attack lol..

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
hmm, I havent listened to then yep, I might give it a try... god this is off topic lol, and is it me or does EVERYONE like Evanescence? (Shes on my ipods writing playlist, ever since I started listening to music when I write, my fic's been getting better lol)

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks guys ^^

Well, he was the first one to sell Larxene drugs...and in between Chapters 2 & 3 he got Kairi, Selphie and Sora drunk. He attempted to get Riku and Namine drunk too but they sprayed him with sugar. He spent the next 5 hours licking the sugar off his body. Oh there's more, but that's enough for now xD

And that is so not what happened!

Roxas did drug Namine and Riku! When they weren't looking he put drugs into some of those things they give you shots with and then used it on them. They were drugged for like 5 days. Roxas accidently used to much. He just had so much fun stabbing his friends with needles. He could'nt stop. Looks like Roxas is going down a bad road. A VERY bad road. We've lost him to the darkness! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And that's what happened! Get your facts straight Mel! XD :nahnah:

Man we are sooooooo off topic here. -.- LoL

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Thanks guys ^^

And that is so not what happened!

Roxas did drug Namine and Riku! When they weren't looking he put drugs into some of those things they give you shots with and then used it on them. They were drugged for like 5 days. Roxas accidently used to much. He just had so much fun stabbing his friends with needles. He could'nt stop. Looks like Roxas is going down a bad road. A VERY bad road. We've lost him to the darkness! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And that's what happened! Get your facts straight Mel! XD :nahnah:

Man we are sooooooo off topic here. -.- LoL

Yeah he did that part last year, not between Chapters whatever they were (too lazy to check). And he also Photoshopped Tidus and Wakka's heads onto dirty pictures! xD

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Phew, I was scared I was the 100th Post then! I had to go back to the main page just to check I wasnt! Im the 94th! YAY!

Oh, and by the way, I LOVE this story! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
But not as much as I love my boyfriend! JAMIE! JAMIE! JAMIE!

Ok Sorry, I didnt mean to start blabbing about my private life....

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Sorry for the double post...BUT I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
That I may or may not have gotten...god I don't even know...how sad...and now the big purple letters shall be used for a different purpose...
DO NOT POST!!!
Or "someone" will steal my bat and kill you...except my bat ran away from me while I was commenting Nami on Myspace, so that someone will have to catch it first xD

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Woot Woot! Both the 100th post and the longest chapter I have ever written. Oh yea, i didn't really know how to end it but just so you know the last line does have to do withthe next chappie! So ummmm, I'm tired and i spent over 7 hours in a car today. So I'm going to sleep now. Buh Bye <3

Also, I was half asleep when i wrote this - So it might eventually be rewritten, I dunno. If i do you guys will be the first to find out! Tell me if i really need to. Theres a few parts where i would add more. -.- Ok now i'm going <3

Chapter 5 ~ The “New” Boy - Sora

“Hey if you take the x out of my friend’s name you can spell Sora!” Kairi yelled excitedly, “his name is Roxas.”

Sora laughed.

So Riku really did try to replace me, Sora thought, well sorry Riku. I want my life back.

“Hey Sora” Kairi said turning to him, “what class do you have next?”

“Uh, I have Math. In room 245.” Sora replied

“Yay!” Kairi yelled running down the hallway, “catch me if you can!”

She hasn’t changed, Sora smiled

Sora loved that Kairi was back in his life. Whether she remembered him, or not didn’t matter. When he saw that Kairi was half way down the hallway he ran after her. Kairi never won a race before, and she wasn’t going to now!

Sora and Kairi crashed through the doors of their next class. They looked up, yet again, the teacher didn’t care. Both of their books were scattered across the floor. Kairi got up first and started to pick her books up one by one. Sora got up and laughed. They made quite a mess. After he finished laughing Sora picked up his books too. Kairi even had a huge grin on her face. It was really hilarious.

They started to walk over to the only two open desks together just before the girl from their home room stopped them.

“Oh it looks like you got yourself a girlfriend,” She said, “so now I’ll get to beat you both to the ground. I think I’ll go for the girl first.”

She jumped at Kairi just to scare Sora. Sora then grabbed Kairi’s arm and pulled her behind him.

Not again, Kairi thought, Can’t I ever get some peace from these people?

The bell rang.

Saved by the bell . . . again, Kairi sighed. She was loving that bell more and more.

“Ok, ok kids get to your seats.” The teacher said waving to the open seats for Kairi and Sora.

Sora pushed Kairi in front of him.

He’s so protective, and he doesn’t even know me, Kairi thought, why?

They sat down and the teacher started class. The girl was staring at Kairi constantly. It was starting to annoy Sora. It wasn’t going to be long before the girl reunited with her posse and decided to beat Kairi and Sora to a bloody pulp.

They should just leave us alone, Sora thought, what did we ever do to those jerks.

“Sora? Sora?” Kairi said shaking him, “Wake up already! Class is over.”

Kairi punched Sora in the back.

“Ow!” Sora screamed, “What did you do that for?!”

“Class is over you lazy bum!” Kairi yelled

“Sora you lazy bum! I knew I’d find you snoozing down here!”

Kairi blacked out.

*One of Kairi’s Lost Memories*

“Gimme a break Kairi”

“Sora you lazy bum! I knew I’d find you snoozing down here!”

“No! This huge blacked thing swallowed me up! I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t - -”

Kairi knocks Sora on the head.

“Ow”

“Are you still dreaming?”

*End of Memory*

“Kairi!” Sora screamed, “Are you ok? What’s wrong?”

“Huh?” Kairi said waking up

“Are you ok?” Sora asked again

“Yea,” Kairi said, “Lets go.”

“Sora you lazy bum in knew I’d find you snoozing down here.” Kairi muttered under her breath

I said that, but I don’t remember it, Kairi thought as she followed Sora to their next class, I just met Sora today. So how? It sounded like my voice, but it couldn’t have been. There’s just no way.

“Kairi?” Sora said, “We’re here. Are you really sure your ok?”

“Yea I am.” Kairi smiled. She knew she was lying to him, but what was she supposed to say? ‘Oh I’m fine. I just had this weird flash of me and you talking when I didn’t know you.’ How do you explain something like that to someone who is a complete stranger? You can’t, and Kairi wasn’t going to try.

* * *​

It was the last period of the day, and just five minutes before the bell rang. The perfect opportunity to beat Sora and Kairi was getting closer and closer. There was no way of escaping it either. This time that girl would definitely get them.

What should I do?! What should I do?! Sora frantically thought, If I go with Kairi, Riku will find out I’m alive. If I don’t go with Kairi, she’ll be beaten to a bloody pulp by those girls.

Sora didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t let Riku find out he was alive, but he can’t let Kairi be beaten by those girls. Sora gulped. There was about two seconds before the bell rang. He looked over at Kairi. This is not going to be good. Then the bell rang.

Instantly the girl looked over at Kairi and Sora, and then grinned.

Kairi grabbed her books and started to leave the room. Sora did the same and followed her. She talked to him on the way to her locker, and then talked some more after. Kairi really liked to talk. Sora grinned. He mind was elsewhere. He knew that Kairi would introduce him to Riku and Roxas the second she got the chance, and he couldn’t let her do that. He still wasn’t sure that saving her was the best idea either. If she tells Riku about the boy named Sora who saved her from the girl in her new class, then he would know. Then Riku would look for Sora, and kill him again. It’s also very likely that Namine probably couldn’t bring Sora back twice. He was still confused on how she did it the first time. Sora sighed.

“Sora? Are you ok?” Kairi asked

“Oh yea, I’m just thinking about some things.” Sora said smiling

Sora looked around. They were in the courtyard. He must have been thinking for a while.

“Hey!”

Sora and Kairi turned around. That girl was coming with her little posse.

Oh No, Kairi thought

Sora saw Roxas coming. That meant Riku was close behind. He didn’t want to, but he ran. Letting Riku catch him already was not an option. So hopefully Roxas will get there before Kairi’s face gets rearranged.

“Sora!” Kairi screamed when she saw him running away, “How could you!”

Sora could tell that Kairi was hurt by what he had just done. He could hear it in her voice. He could also tell that she was about to cry.

Once he was far enough away, he turned around to see that the girls were inching toward Kairi. Once they got close enough Kairi might not be so pretty anymore.

Kairi’s heart was moving a mile a minute. She was upset that Sora just left her there, she was upset because she was separated from Roxas and Riku during school, and she was upset because she was about to be beaten so bad she wouldn’t look like Kairi anymore.

The leader of that group was getting ready to throw a punch.

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Kairi though closing her eyes, this is gonna hurt.

Right before the girl threw the first punch at Kairi, someone stopped her. After a minute or two Kairi opened her eyes.

“Roxas!” Kairi yelled happily as she jumped on him, “I’m so happy you’re here!”

“Kairi” Roxas said

“What?” Kairi answered

“I can’t fight if your hanging onto me like a koala.” Roxas said grinning

“Oh,” Kairi said getting off of him, “sorry.”

Kairi backed away and watched as Roxas fought them. He was winning against them for a while, but after about five minutes he started to lose. Because he was losing the girls started to come toward Kairi. One after another, and Kairi couldn’t do anything about it. She’s pretty, but she’s not pretty and strong. She might just have to work on that though. Kairi gulped. Roxas was about five seconds from completely losing.

Uh oh, Kairi thought as all the girls finally got pass Roxas and formed a circle around her.

Kairi looked over to where Roxas was. They hadn’t beat him up too bad, but he wasn’t going to be running around the islands any time soon.

“Thanks for trying Roxas.” Kairi whispered

“Hey!”

All the girls including Kairi turned around to find Riku standing there. He walked closer, and once he was in touching distance of their leader he asked,

“Can I get in on this?”

“Oh sure” She replied

Kairi could tell she like Riku just by the way she said it. Kairi sighed. She hated having hot friends.

Riku stepped forward made a fist and then punched that girl right in her jaw. Kairi gasped. She wanted to laugh so badly, but she’s the one who got both Roxas and Riku into this mess. Laughing at that would probably make it worse.

“The principal!” The girls’ posse screamed as they ran

Kairi, Riku and Roxas looked up at the balcony. Sure enough the principal was running toward them.

“We gotta get out of here!” Riku yelled

Riku started to run into the halls. Kairi ran over to Roxas quick and helped him up. They ran together and eventually caught up with Riku. Once they were all together, they ran straight home. Getting caught was not an option. Both Riku’s and Roxas’ parents would go through the roof if they found out they had been put in the bad kid class, and if they got caught that’s definitely where they would be.

* * *​

Once they got far away enough from the school and could slow down a bit, Kairi started thinking. She didn’t know if she should tell Riku and Roxas about Sora or not. After all, he just left her there to be beaten. Kairi scoffed.

How dare he, Kairi thought, he just left me there. Like I didn’t mean anything at all. Before he was completely protective and now he leaves me there?!

Kairi was mad at Sora right now. She figured she better not tell Riku and Roxas. They didn’t need to get in another fight. After a bit of more running Kairi remembered the “memory.”

Was it real, or was it a dream? Kairi thought, it couldn’t have been real. She didn’t know Sora back then. She just met him today, right?

Everything was just so confusing for Kairi lately.

“Kairi?!” Roxas yelled, “this is your house.”

“Huh?” Kairi replied, “oh, see you later guys.”

“Bye!” Roxas and Riku replied waving

Kairi waved back as she headed for her front door. Today was a very long day for her, and tomorrow didn’t seem like it was going to be to great either. She was really confused.

Kairi opened the front door to her house, then instantly ran upstairs. She didn’t feel like talking to her parents. At least not now. She sighed as she fell into her bed, and fell asleep. All she could do is hope that tomorrow was a better day.

I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real, or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back