• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll try to update the by the end of this week, but JJ's coming back on Thursday and chances are that after he comes back I'll be talking to him so much and I won't be able to. xD

But I promise to try and update by the end of this month.

If I don't, then you all must kidnap JJ and lock him in a room so I can't talk to him, and then make me write chappie to get him out. xD

He's gonna kill me now. Lawlz

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

^^

Its ok, It wont go anywhere near you, Unless you suddenly fall in love with Sammii and Stop her writing a Chapter...

But really, If you fell in love with Sammii, JJ would skin you alive XD

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Lol.

Well, I used to go on the computer in the Kids room, But always forgot to turn it off.

But I have a Laptop now, so I always remember to turn it off because I always have it with me.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Okies, I'm working on teh chappie, and most of it is going to be made up stuffz, but I'm trying to base it off what the storyline for Kingdom Hearts(as in all the games) is, so if you guys could look at it that would be really helpful, thanks.

Chapter 12 ~ Namine​

“We’re here!” Sora yelled happily while stretching. It was at least a three hour ride from Radiant Garden to Twilight Town. He walked out of the train station where they had landed the Gummi Ship. The clock tower striking 12 o’clock noon as Sora, Donald, and Goofy headed toward the Old Mansion where Namine lived. Like Leon said, if they wanted answers they would find them there.

A lot had happened in the past few months. It was all becoming a one huge stressful blur to Sora, he barely remembered how exactly it happened, though he knew it had to do with Riku, and he remembered. . .

-Sora’s Memory, In His Point of View-
Where am I? Falling. . .falling. . .I’m fading into darkness. I’m. . .dying.

“Sora!” A voice called out.

“No! Stop!” That voice again, I know that voice, I think.

“H-h-h-ow c-c-ou-l-l-d-d y-y-o-o-u.” Someone was crying, a girl maybe, Kairi? Kairi, please don’t cry. . .you’re smiling face always was the best. . .

-Third Person, Memory Over-

Sora sighed, you’d think that after turning completely evil once you would know not to again. Why can’t Riku just let go of the darkness? Even Cloud the emo blonde Zack wannabe did! Though it did take him years to do so. So basically Sora would go through this once a year until Riku grew a working brain.

He sighed again. They were already in the forest that lead to Namine’s mansion. Which meant it wouldn’t be long until they saw Namine herself. A few minutes really. Then after that they would get their answers, and hopefully a way to get Riku back.

Though Sora had a feeling it was more complicated then that. Maybe Riku was truly evil all along, or maybe at was just another mishap. Only worse then the one before. . .

The Seven Princesses Of Heart. . .

“Kairi. . .” Sora whispered, as if in a strange trace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Leave me alone!” Kairi screamed as she ran away pushing everything and anything down behind her to stop the strange intruder from kidnaping her.

He merely chuckled at her pitiful efforts to get away. Then teleported in front of her in a blink of an eye.

She stepped back, and put on a brave face as the keyblade Riku gave her appeared in her hand, “I’ll, I’ll. . .kill you! Now get away before Sora comes!”

“Sora?” The figured question raising an eyebrow, “I’m afraid he’s a “bit” pre-occupied.”

Kairi looked at her feet, He was just lying to her, right? Of course. . .that’s what the bad gu-

Her thought was cut off abruptly as a sharp pain electrified her body, leaving her immobilized. At least, long enough for the stranger figure to grab her and disappear without a trace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“KAIRI!” Sora called out shooting up and attacking the air like a mad man in Namine’s white room.

Namine laughed slightly, “Well Sora, I don’t believe there’s anything we can do about that. However, I can tell you how you’re alive.”

“Hyuck! Go on right ahead Namine.” Goofy smiled looking to Donald, whom was now tapping his foot, aggravated, as usual.

“Well, Donald, Goofy, Sora. . .” She smiled, “It wasn’t easy. In fact, I honestly didn’t think it would work when I thought it up, but I figured if Roxas was Sora, in a way, that he could somehow recreate Sora’s heart, memories in all. Nobodies, like Saix, Axel, Larxene etc. don’t have hearts, because their originals are dead, and they can’t access their memories. Though that’s different for me and Roxas. We’ve met our original selves, and they’re still alive. Not that we actually have hearts, but we have all of their memories, as well as a few of our own. So I took my power, and accessed Sora’s memories that lie deep withing Roxas. With that I recreated Sora’s heart. All that was left was to get his body, which wasn’t hard, all I had to go was get it from where Riku killed Sora, after he did. I couldn’t rewrite that moment without Riku noticing so this was the best way.”

She finished, still smiling at the three.

Sora sighed he should’ve listened to Namine, but Kairi, was she in danger? Or maybe was it just a dream, and mere illusion made to trick him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's blatently obvious the are I want you to check =P So Please and Thankies ~<33
The rest is there cause I feelz like itz, beh happyz. xP

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Finally! :toungesmile:

Geez Samz you took forever! *groups hugs Lilli and Sammeh*

Mr. Leahly must die :p

Haku

<3
Haven't gotten caught up in awhile but nevertheless that update was truly amazing.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
That's not the full chapter guys -__-"

Do any of you ever read my notes I write at the top of whatever? or the bottom? Because if you did,

Okies, I'm working on teh chappie, and most of it is going to be made up stuffz, but I'm trying to base it off what the storyline for Kingdom Hearts(as in all the games) is, so if you guys could look at it that would be really helpful, thanks.

I think it's blatently obvious the are I want you to check =P So Please and Thankies ~<33
The rest is there cause I feelz like itz, beh happyz. xP

I'm glad you guys like it so far, but that's PART of the chapter, not the entire thing. I would never post a chapter that short anymore. So next time I advise all of you to read my notes, thanks. =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back