• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High Jump and Level Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
How do I get High Jump? Oh and I'm on the last boss, and I'm on level 34. How far should I level up? I was thinking like 50. Oh and I'm on Terra's story by the way.

αsiя

space coke
Deep Space. In the prison place (where Jumba was found.) You need to do some platforming.

At any difficulty, you should be able to beat Terra's final boss at lvl 30 - lvl 40.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You get it in Deep Space, the first part where Dr. Jumba was being held.

I beat the last boss at level 39.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm only stuck on the last boss because if you get close to him he'll destroy you. Like fo serious. I got close and died. I blocked his shotlock, but that takes way too long. And when the boss gets to two life bars, it can heal itself.

αsiя

space coke
I'm only stuck on the last boss because if you get close to him he'll destroy you. Like fo serious. I got close and died. I blocked his shotlock, but that takes way too long. And when the boss gets to two life bars, it can heal itself.

Get Once More and Second Chance ability, and spam your shotlock.

αsiя

space coke
How do I get those two abilities though?

Fira + Fira + Wellspring Crystal - Once More

Blizzara + Blizzara + Pulsing Crystal - Second Chance

Don't forget you need to lvl up those commands to the max so you can keep the abilities. So that way you can put in better commands for the fight.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Load up on Curaga and Hi-Potions/Mega-Potions. Max 'em out.

As soon as the battle starts use your Shotlock. Once that's over with, start guarding all of his attacks and rebounding with your Counter Hammer. It's basically all about guarding, dodging, healing, and using your Shotlock whenever you have a good opportunity.

Reposting from another thread.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Reposting from another thread.

Yeah, maxing out your guard and counter hammer is the key way to win...whenever he gets up close try to predict when he will try to hit you (you'll get it down after a bit) block it, counter it, and pull off your own string combo against him before running away or blocking again.

When he teleports in order to make those giant rocks, get your back against a wall where you can see most if not all of the rocks (Terra can't block all around him like Aqua, neither can Ventus) and when the first one gets close to you, block it, Terra should block all of them if not most of them and if he gets hit once or twice you should be fine.

Lastly, when he takes out that giant keyblade thats your time to rock him, max out your favorite shotlock, I went with Dark Volley cause I'm building a Dark based deck for Terra, and try to max out your hits on him when he pulls out the keyblade, but if you can't just press "X" and shoot it at him. You'll completely dodge the attack and since he is still your guaranteed a lot of hits, if you spam shotlock when he isn't in the middle of a move, he can dodge a lot unless your lucky.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Shotlock is soooooooooo useful against Terranort..its not even funny..thats all i did for that battle. and I did it on lvl 31 on critical....it took me forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back