• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High Quality Re:COM screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedingChaos

1_shot27.jpg

1_shot14.jpg

See more here:

http://www.kh-vids.net/

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Twilight-Man....do...you know what you're talking about.....KH1 didn't use 2D rendering.....

The graphics look the same as KH2

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
nah i'd say Vexen looks more PS3 than PS2 quality....don't know why he just does....just seems like they've been done to soom degree cause they look alittle more detailed, maybe it's just me it just kinda seems that way

Josh

Silver Member
There not cut scenes just pics off the KH2 FM+ site.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
nah i'd say Vexen looks more PS3 than PS2 quality....don't know why he just does....just seems like they've been done to soom degree cause they look alittle more detailed, maybe it's just me it just kinda seems that way

Ehh, no, it's exactly like KH2.

KH2 scene:

kh28.jpg

High quality Re:COM scene:

file.php

Notice a difference? I don't

New2Ya

I'm lost...
yeap..Vexen looks more detailed...

it's probably just the all white back ground but, it doesn't really matter it's still awesome looking to see the new scenes and i'm still getting it March 29th..
Not really...

There could be an explanation though. Re:CoM will have less cutscenes than KH2 for example. So the cutscenes could be made of higher quality, since they can use more size altogether...

The 14th Order

Not really...

There could be an explanation though. Re:CoM will have less cutscenes than KH2 for example. So the cutscenes could be made of higher quality, since they can use more size altogether...

I agree.

less cutscenes = more space on the disc to make the cutscenes that they have of more quality.

KhGamer89

yay re;com pics! ur my friend! XD awsome pics! thx much dude. i cant wait for this to come out. XD IM GETTING IT FOR SURE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back