• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

high quality vanitas pics and hq xblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eizujeil

Re: high quality vanitas pics

ok forgive me if this has already been asked but i am 100% sure that the keyblade in pic 3 (the bottom right one) isnt his normal keyblade, so what keyblade is it because it looks absolutly sick!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: high quality vanitas pics

ok forgive me if this has already been asked but i am 100% sure that the keyblade in pic 3 (the bottom right one) isnt his normal keyblade, so what keyblade is it because it looks absolutly sick!
Its the Xblade that Xehanort wanted

Sir Adamus

That isn't the complete X-Blade that Aqua fights against, it needs Ven to complete it, or something like that. Good find all the same.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The links and/or pages are coming out broken for me.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ditto. Can you fix the links please?
Me? I can't do anything. I'm a platinum member, not a moderator. It'll be up to the OP or someone who understands how the host site works to fix it.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ya i cant see the pics of Vanitas nor the pics of the X-Blade???

someone needs to fix the link

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've done what I can and fiddled with the address, but it more or less appears that there was an expiry of some sort on the image and is no longer viewable.

Way to use a shitty site OP. Next time just use tinypic.com, so much easier and you'll never get this hassle.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
These are good quality. Thanks for the screencaps. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back