• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hihii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taiki

i am neww of hearthless my name is Nakamura Taiki. I am from Malaysia. I came this webside for just two days, nice to meet you all !!!

I love play Kingdom Hearts very much i vefyvery love it it's my favourite game in my all games i love it !!

But if at Kingdom Hearts 2 i hope if we finish Sora's story i hope we can play Riku's story ^^

I hope i can know more friends in this webside!! :)

Taiki

Umm.... do u all have some nice signature? can u put and give me ??? please.. thx !

DarkHoshi

Hello fellow Kingdom Hearts fan, welcome to the forums, I'm new here too. I agree it would be cool if you could play Riku's part of the story, but we will have to wait and see yet :D
I'm very pleased to meet you, PM me if you want to chat or be friends ^_^
Oh and by the way, please try not to double post and such

Taiki

hmm heh where are u from dark Hoshi ????????????? is that realy can play Riku's story?

busted

erm....we can be riku on kingdom hearts chains of memories which is basically kingdom hearts 1 and 2 together so if u have played on kh chains of memories then uve played on kh2 apart from the battle system will be different!!

but anyways back on topic welcome to the forums i only joined yesterday and i love it here already and im sure u will!!!

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
busted said:
erm....we can be riku on kingdom hearts chains of memories which is basically kingdom hearts 1 and 2 together so if u have played on kh chains of memories then uve played on kh2 apart from the battle system will be different!!

but anyways back on topic welcome to the forums i only joined yesterday and i love it here already and im sure u will!!!

getting off topic but i luv your goofy sig

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
animecrazygirl.gif

YAY! Welcome Nakamura Taiki! pm me to talk!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there Taiki! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Don't SPAM
Don't double, triple, quadruple post.
Don't post thing posts that are pointless, and for SPAMing purposes, unless in the "Total Bull S***" forum.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

Back