• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiiiii!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Andrealsant

Hello! My name is André, I'm a fan from Brazil and I've been playing Kingdom Hearts since I was a kid!

The first game I played from the series was KH2 (you can imagine my confusion at the beggining of the game), but at the time I was just starting to learn how to speak english, so I didn't care about the story too much, only about the Disney parts (my favorite was the Olympus Colliseum!).

After that I completely fell in love with the series, and since then I've played every KH game except 3D and X. I'm currently playing through the entire series again on the PS4 (in chronological order so I can make sense of the story xD).

I am sooooooo excited for KH3, since my whole childhood is going to be featured there (especially Monsters Inc, I was literally Boo's age when I watched it the first time), but I'm even more excited for finding so many people who share this love with me!!

And just to make things more interesting, what are you guy's favorite existing world (from each game or just in general)?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
anime-celebration-gif-15.gif

Hello and welcome!

I've always been a fan of The Grid. I'm into tech so The Grid is the one that reaches out to me the most. I also like The World that Never Was for its mysterious essence.

Andrealsant

I really like The World That Never Was, but I think the End of The World is the peak mystery place in KH, especially the final part, where the drawings on the walls resemble other worlds that lost their hearts!

Speaking of mystery, I've recently played KH1 and I was wondering why Jane had a slide showing Cinderella's castle...? I know Sora feels like he recognizes it because of Ventus in his heart, but where did that picture come from?

Back