• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hikki here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
Hey everone. My name is Carly. I'm 14. I'm another KH fan(duh.) AdventChildKiori is the person that suggested I should join. Well, I was planing to join all along but I just never got around to it. I love Utada Hikaru. In case your wondering where the name came from, It's Utada's nickname. My favorite KH character is Riku. *sigh* He's so dreamy. Teehee. I look foward to exploring this forum. Feel free to PM me and stuff.

<3 Carly

Last edited:

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
Ben Leslie said:
Hi my name is Ben Leslie am also a kingdom hearts fan if your stuck on the first kingdom hearts visit www.benleslie5@hotmail.com and i would be happy to anyone.

Thanks Ben. I completed the forst Kingdom Hearts back in 2003. I'm just stuck on KH:CoM. At the very end with the second to last Marnaluxia(is that how you spell him name?) battle. I'll get in touch with you.

Last edited:

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Ben stop it, no ones interested in your stupid site, you cant advertise here, and stop going off topic!

Welcome Hikki, enjoy your stay here, dont spam, read the rules, and do the exact opposite of what Ben is doing right now, being annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back