• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'His' name is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Who do you guys think 'he' is? Do you think this could lead to another new character but might lead to something connecting to coded and/or the future game (??) that connects all 3 together, where 'he' would be revealed.

Or maybe it could be Sora, Xehanort, Ven, Roxas Terra ect, and not be as 'omg another new thing...' but isn't too original either...

Or what I think is, it could be something radical, like the word 'he' would be anyone or anything that is a male, and who else do we know is technically male but has not had any substantial coverage (because he is very important to the series and is being kept a secret)?

His name is... Namine.

Discuss.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Like Audo said, the trailer does seem to be implying that it is Sora. I kind of doubt this though. I bet it is a character that we will least expect.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
His name is... Namine.

:/ Ummm... what?

Anyway, it seems it's Sora seeing as how when the trailer said it, it went straight to Sora in his KH2 clothes sitting on Riku's Paopu Tree.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I agree with Audo: It's most likely Sora.

Plus, if I recall correctly, one of the trailer descriptions has another line before "His name is..." that mentions "The boy who can connect his heart with any other heart"

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
As others have mentioned, Sora would be the most logical choice, but I thought that Riku was meant to be the true keyblade wielder and main protagonist. I don't understand any kind of significance that Sora could have had in BBS.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
As others have mentioned, Sora would be the most logical choice, but I thought that Riku was meant to be the true keyblade wielder and main protagonist. I don't understand any kind of significance that Sora could have had in BBS.

He obviously has some importance seeing as how a Heart floats to him in the BbS trailer. Not to mention the Roxas factor.

Frozura

Namine can connect people's memories to each other, and memories are inside the heart :/ she is the key.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like what Audo said, the trailer implies that it's Sora.

I was hoping for a brand new character that could tie in the events of the past with the present, like someone who witnessed certain events, but didn't understand their importance or something at the time. Just someone who didn't end up being connected to Sora in some way. But then I remembered that this is KH, and KH is Sora's story.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
He obviously has some importance seeing as how a Heart floats to him in the BbS trailer. Not to mention the Roxas factor.

So, then was it wrong to assume that Riku was meant to receive the keyblade?

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Riku was meant to get the keyblade but for some reason he was taken in by the darkness.
Sora receives the keyblade because he can connect his heart to anyone
means he can make friends very easily
why do you think in KH2 that everyone sorta forgot him then when ho woke up they all remembered him at the same time?
cause his heart is connected to all of them and his heart during the time between days and KH2 was asleep.
make sense?

SoraKHbr

This is obvious. When she says: "His name is..." The scene change to Sora on a Tree in Destiny Islands.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I just don't think it's that simple. When designing the trailer, if the idea was to create a mini-cliffhanger so to speak, then why would they make it that obvious?

I honestly think it refers to young Xehanort. They're probably shocked that Terra's now referring to himself as Xehanort.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
well....the fact after "His Name Is...." sora is shown could mean everything and yet it could mean nothing....it could be something that is presented to get our blood boiling....another theory for everyone to sweat over...you know how nomura is.....and the fact is this is a trailer everything we saw was probably not completely in the order of the game......it could have been revealing someone who did something in the story or something....who knows.......this always happens...everyone thought that was Sora in the deep dive video...correct that..i thought it at least...and most people thought that was SRK in FM2 secret video....and guess what we were all wrong!!!!!! for all we know it may be ven....hell it might even be roxas since he is connected to 2 different hearts(just kidding)....it could anybody.....it could be a she...someone may have translated wrong....who knows.....but its probably Sora :lol:

diogo14

I just don't think it's that simple. When designing the trailer, if the idea was to create a mini-cliffhanger so to speak, then why would they make it that obvious?

I honestly think it refers to young Xehanort. They're probably shocked that Terra's now referring to himself as Xehanort.

But we already know what happens after BBS (well at least the majority of things).. with Sora being the only keyblader along with Mickey and Riku and etc...

What about Riku? He was the chosen one... maybe it was him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back