• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'His' name is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

I just don't think it's that simple. When designing the trailer, if the idea was to create a mini-cliffhanger so to speak, then why would they make it that obvious?

I honestly think it refers to young Xehanort. They're probably shocked that Terra's now referring to himself as Xehanort.

Since when Terra referred himself as Xehanort please explian?

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
everyone:
Ansem the Wise/Diz is the one who says "His name is..." Then it shows Sora
Sora has the ability to become friends with anyone, thus connecting his hearts to everyone.
gosh think about what happened in KH2 when everyone that he met in KH1 remembered his name all at the same time.
he is the key

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Its Sora not everything in KH has to be some big mystery we've known there was something special about Sora since the start of KH1 this just confirms it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
lol Looks like no one else except me has mentioned/possibly even paid attention to the lines leading up to "His name is..." xD Here they are, in the spoilers. Almost definitely Sora they're talking about...

DiZ: “The world has been almost been swallowed by darkness many times, but always a keyblade wielding boy has come to save it.”
DiZ: “Perhaps if it is him... the boy who can connect his heart with anyone...”
DiZ: “Then he will be able to open the door and save those unhappy souls.”
DiZ: “His name is...”
- On Destiny Island, Sora stares at the sunset (wearing his clothes from KHII)

EDIT: Oops sorry, looks like there have been a few other people paying attention to the line. SilentTrinity especially.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Nomura has said KH is a story not of chance, but of fate. We think that Sora just got lucky and got the keyblade, and that Riku was meant to wield it. However, thats not true. Riku was "supposed" to be the original master, but in reality, fate had planned for Sora to be the master all along.

Radon

mofo
DiZ: “The world has been almost been swallowed by darkness many times, but always a keyblade wielding boy has come to save it.”
[B]DiZ: “Then he will be able to open the door and save those unhappy souls.”[/B]

Why do I get the feeling this is coded related? "We must return to free them from their torment", anyone?

Petrex

is there any place i could possibly see this trailer??? and from what ive read this is most probably sora, namine sounds rather far fetched its a possibility thoug, i think it might be riku or sora, (riku because he was the original chosen weilder and he had contact with terra [from what ive read] )

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Why do I get the feeling this is coded related? "We must return to free them from their torment", anyone?

Same thought I had. But I was gonna wait until Episode 7 came out this month and begin guessing ideas then. Part of me thinks it's Aqua, more than anybody that's being tormented, and Ven of course. Possibly Terra, if he's not the young Xehanort.

I actually had a small theory that Aqua was the one who wrote the letter, and the King sent it for her. *Has no evidence, it is merely a random idea*

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
them? hmm interesting
the souls who are stuck behind the door?
or somewhere else..Sora is the key...Ven being frozen...Aqua being stabbed...Terra having a connection to Xehanort...
dam conspiracies...

sdr08

you might be right, i think there are other weilders traped by MX somewhere, or from the war, but who knows.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
DiZ: “Then he will be able to open the door and save those unhappy souls.”
If the

"You were not meant to exist"

quote was directed to Sora, then this might help us understand Namine more.

7_Arch_Angels

Wait, so Leon cs's memory loss of Sora wasn't because their world was disconnected from other worlds, and when the Organization create chaos, the nobodies created a new path in which Sora needed to lock it? I thought when Sora defeated XH, the link between worlds were all broken and the Organization linked them once again... -.-

sdr08

Wait, so Leon cs's memory loss of Sora wasn't because their world was disconnected from other worlds, and when the Organization create chaos, the nobodies created a new path in which Sora needed to lock it? I thought when Sora defeated XH, the link between worlds were all broken and the Organization linked them once again... -.-

leon's memory loss of sora was because namine was fixing sora's memories, and nobodies used the coddiors of darkness.

Last edited:

DarkAxelNobody

He obviously has some importance seeing as how a Heart floats to him in the BbS trailer. Not to mention the Roxas factor.

like everyone else said, it seems to be heavily implying to be Sora she's talking about. unless Sora wasn't the only one sitting at the tree. if it was all three of them (Sora, Riku, Kairi) then that could also mean she could be talking about Riku. but then since Roxas looks like Ven, that makes it further proof to say that Namine was talking about Sora.

forget what i just said. i went and read the scan thing. and read other posted stuff. i wasnt exactly paying attention to what we were doing. lol

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
sigh so does everyone get that what he's talking about is Sora and his ability to establish his heart with other people?
meaning he can become with friends of a world and when he goes into cryogenics (like at the end of CoM) everyone forgets him due to his heart being "asleep". When his heart is awake they all remember him all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back