• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'His' name is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

exept riku, 'cuz he saw sleepin him in the pod. and diz. and mickey and the organisation..

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It has got to be Sora. I'm not extremely positive because Riku was suppossed to be the Keyblade Master.

Zoranx

Its Sora if you read the Dialogue that diz is explaining in the trailer. "Perhaps someone would free those lost hearts" or whatever and then diz says "his name is" and it shows Sora in kh2 outfit. Very obvious that its referring to sora, because hes the one who can connect his heart with anyone. In kh2 he had a heart for alot of ppl even winnie the pooh. This is just a symbol to show sora is a keyblade master, he defeated the fake xenhorts but still he did defeat these guys.
So sora seems to be very strong like people are saying and this could reflect to kh3. Ansem report also says something close :" I saw a boy wielding a key who jumped through the door of light and saved the worlds" then he says the boy is sora. Sorry i forgot how this ansem report went. its in the kh2 one.

trignomtri

i would like to belive it someone different or even a new character from kh3 or somethinbut its most likely they are talking about sora

stacyadams

Why do I get the feeling this is coded related? "We must return to free them from their torment", anyone?

I agree,I think the quote has to do with Aqua and Ven.Something to do with the rooms their armor is in and the fact that their armor is around.I personally think that Aqua and Ven,not Terra and Ven,are related to Sora,Kiari and Rikku.Sora helping them find peace is going to be KH3 I believe.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
um no offense but Aqua is not really connected to SRK at all besides the fact that Aqua knew something was special about Kari
Terra and Ven have more of a connection to Riku and Sora
Ven especially with Sora and Terra with Riku.
personally i think that BBS focuses around the relationship that Terra and Ven have.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
um no offense but Aqua is not really connected to SRK at all besides the fact that Aqua knew something was special about Kari
Terra and Ven have more of a connection to Riku and Sora
Ven especially with Sora and Terra with Riku.
personally i think that BBS focuses around the relationship that Terra and Ven have.

No your wrong.

(25 ) () Bibbity bobbity boo

Radon

mofo
You always a dick or just now? The 25 character limit is there for a reason.

loke13

Ugh... I hate explaining to lower lifeforms.

What warrants a connection? A lasting affect or influence by the TAV group. TAV have conversed and meddled with the lives of SRK and thus influenced them. So all of them are connected.

Radon

mofo
Ugh I hate explaining thing to dumbasses.

Nomura has already said that not all of VAT are connected to SRK. The common idea is that Kairi isn't really related to Aqua. She may just be saved by her and never thinks about her again.

loke13

Ugh I hate explaining thing to dumbasses.

Nomura has already said that not all of VAT are connected to SRK. The common idea is that Kairi isn't really related to Aqua. She may just be saved by her and never thinks about her again.

And yet we see her and Mickey connversing. So I think its safe to say NOMURA LIED!!!! it happens deal with it.

thank you Radon for explaining and helping the person who posted above to understand.

How can Radon help himself understand.

Radon

mofo
Umm lets see,

Ven/Sora- Obvious reasons regarding Roxas etc.
Terra/Riku- Terra originally intended for the keyblade to go to Riku and they seem to both form alliances with the Disney Villians and submit to darkness.
Aqua/Kairi- Have a conversation in Radiant Garden. CLEARLY MUST HAVE A CONNECTION DUUURR

?

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
uh why would Normura lie to his fans?
now your just being plain stupid
and im sorry for that
just because Mickey and Aqua converse does not mean anything
it just means they met and helped to protect Kari.
nothing more

loke13

Umm lets see,

Ven/Sora- Obvious reasons regarding Roxas etc.
Terra/Riku- Terra originally intended for the keyblade to go to Riku and they seem to both form alliances with the Disney Villians and submit to darkness.
Aqua/Kairi- Have a conversation in Radiant Garden. CLEARLY MUST HAVE A CONNECTION DUUURR

?

If anything Terra is more coneccted to Sora. Oh and you forgot lucky charm. A lucky charm that has shown numerous times throughout the series.

uh why would Normura lie to his fans?
now your just being plain stupid
and im sorry for that
just because Mickey and Aqua converse does not mean anything
it just means they met and helped to protect Kari.
nothing more

Ok now your just being ignorant wat will it take for you to see the truth. Aqua and kairi slow dancing in the pale moon-light.

Radon

mofo
If anything Terra is more coneccted to Sora.

Proof, examples? I'll give you one-

Terra= Earth
Riku= Land
Sora= Sea

Odd one out?

And I don't see one ignorant thing about SilentTrinity's post. I think we all know who the ignorant one is.

loke13

Proof, examples? I'll give you one-

Terra= Earth
Riku= Land
Sora= Sea

Odd one out?

And I don't see one ignorant thing about SilentTrinity's post. I think we all know who the ignorant one is.

Ummmm Sora=Sky:tongue:

And yet the KK which everyone seems to basing there connection on went to Sora.

Oh and about trinity. Of course YOU don't see it.

Radon

mofo
Gah can't believe I got that mixed up !!

It was originally intended for Riku numbnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back