• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiya!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blizzara

Hey! So I'm a new member... I've been more and more addicted to KH these days, so I felt like joining a good forum. It does look fun. I hope I'll have lotsa fun here! ^^

-Blizzara

PS: Oh, and I'm a guy, FYI.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Welcome! Have fun, follow the rules and if you wanna be friends it's fine with me. ^_^

Joe

Bronze Member
welcome to the forums ...blah blah blah... PM me if you have any questions...<big speech>

no, but seriously welcome!...have a good time and hope to talk soon

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Welcome to KHI, have a good time, any questions, PM me, if you want to be friends, that's fine too.

I copied and updated your speech, Jerome. =/

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Welcome to KHI... Follow the rules... Listen to mods... Beware of DT (Just kidding Seth)

PM me if you want to be friends or you need a sig :D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! Hiya Blizzara ^^;; Nice name BTW... Anyway, Welcome to KHI, I'm Josiah, and I hope you have Lotza fun here! =D Oh, and If you need help, or would Like to be buds then you can Just PM Meh! L8ter!

ozymandius

howdy ho there neighbor!!!!! welcome to the forums!! you're in Paris? sweet! anyways, try and be as literate as you can (it seems to be a problem with newbs these days) and have fun!

Back