• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hmmm org member in twilight thorn battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Yes there is watch the video...and wait keep an eye open right after 5 Seconds...here is a s/s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd1uVfSg_ro video

s/s

twilighthorn.jpg

the member appears there, the screen moves then the thorn is summoned..who is this, is this important?

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
my theory now that i look @ it more closely, i think its Roxas. Org. 13 Roxas.
n i can tell by the posture. Ansem has a bit upper body, Axel has a woman's waist. and Xemnas has a big upper and lower body.
Saïx is taller. Also it cant be Xaldin because he keeps his hands like he's being cuffed.
also Xemnas has his hands covered by the cloak, Ansem and Axel have their hands showing at all times. i am sure this is Org. 13 Roxas because the body posture looks like the one in Showdown of the Keybladers. That's how i call the battle lol.
take a look in the posture when Sora Strikes back at Roxas and there's a big pause.

---Edwin

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Its either a) riku or b) a reflection of roxas threw roxas' mind.....keep in mind this happened while roxas was in diz's fake twilight town, so it wwouldn't be any of the other 12 org. members....It couldn't be zexion because he was dead.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
RHOD, i think i know who it s now!!

Remember when sora fought the first Darkside, and he saw his dark reflection?? well i think thats what happened to roxas, just for a second though or something. Or its axel. i dunno :p

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd have to agree with RikuHeroOfDark. It must be Riku, he was watching over Roxas alot.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It was Roxas' own reflection of himself. In Sora's Awakening he saw a dark Shadow of himself, that then turned into the Darkside. In Roxas' Awakening he saw a reflection of himself, his Organization 13 self, just before the Twilight Thorn battle

Hyakkimaru Hiro

It was Roxas' own reflection of himself. In Sora's Awakening he saw a dark Shadow of himself, that then turned into the Darkside. In Roxas' Awakening he saw a reflection of himself, his Organization 13 self, just before the Twilight Thorn battle

That's what I also think.
It was his 'dark self', he was fighting his 'evil'. Only in his mind, I think.
(Or maybe it was a test from Naminé?)

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
It does look like roxas. So short. It could be roxas looking back on himself. Or it could be riku.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s

totally agree

come on guys, havnt you played number 1...he floats to the bottom of the water...roxas floats to the bottom of the water...he steps on the ground and birds fly up....roxas......Sora sees his reflection of darkness and it turns into Darkside, then he turns around tries run away, but finds that he is out of room and almost stumbles off the edge, he turns around to fight this thing....hmmmm sounds kind of familiar...

its roxas

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
MuffinMan said:

Isnt that exactly what i said??

ME said:
Remember when sora fought the first Darkside, and he saw his dark reflection?? well i think thats what happened to roxas, just for a second though or something.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
That is VERY impossible, because you see Riku before that actually turned into Ansem's form, and when Roxas had his fight with that big Nobody, Riku had already fought him and they had altered him memory...:D...So that's not possible...And the one he sees IS his own shadow...:D...Like in KH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back