• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hmmm org member in twilight thorn battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Wth?! Thats a lie!! I said that first and you know it!!
No i said it first.
b) a reflection of roxas threw roxas' mind

RHOD, i think i know who it s now!!

Remember when sora fought the first Darkside, and he saw his dark reflection?? well i think thats what happened to roxas, just for a second though or something. Or its axel. i dunno
You just explained it more

KH2Lover

An awesome discovery!!!

Me and my friend found out something cool. Right before when you are fighting the giant nobody, we noticed something in the cutscene. In the split second before the camera angle changes to behind Roxas, you see half of an Organization member. Could it be Zexion?:confused:

P.S. sorry if old.

Open for discussion

Sora_145

Re: An awesome discovery!!!

I'm to lazy to replay the game. Mind looking for the video to prove it?

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis

Listen, I just said.......I posted a thread with video, screenshot, we said it was roxas' darkside...just like in sora's awakening he saw his darkside in the water, the Organization was his sort of darkside

Little_Red

betch.

Me and my friend found out something cool. Right before when you are fighting the giant nobody, we noticed something in the cutscene. In the split second before the camera angle changes to behind Roxas, you see half of an Organization member. Could it be Zexion?:confused:

P.S. sorry if old.

Open for discussion

it's actually Riku in Ansem's form, and Zexion might be too short

KH2Lover

But think about it. In COM, Zexion turned into that big Heartless. that's how i got the theory. it's logical.

Little_Red

betch.
Yes there is watch the video...and wait keep an eye open right after 5 Seconds...here is a s/s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd1uVfSg_ro video

s/s

twilighthorn.jpg

the member appears there, the screen moves then the thorn is summoned..who is this, is this important?

it's riku, because DiZ/Ansem the Wise, wanted Riku to keep an eye on Roxas so he doesn't cause too much trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back