• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hmmmmmm.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Winged-Angel

Alright so I was looking at the end of KH1 and I was wondering, "Why didn't Sora and the others return to their worlds when Kiari and everbody else was. I never looked on the forum about this so I did a little pondering.....Maybe Kingdom Hearts wasn't closed all the way by Mickey and Sora. Maybe all three Keybearers have to close it at the same time. (And yes, I said three because I think that Sora took Riku's place altogether as a key bearer) . Maybe that's why we have to go through all the worlds again because the barriers were only half raised.

One other thing, I was also wondering about the door itself to Kingdom Hearts. (Don't ask why) But maybe the door is a barrier in itself keeping light and dark at bay from one another. So that could get you pondering about twilight. Maybe it isn't exactly both, but a buffer between the two? I know I don't have any proof to this but if you read through it, it does make some sense. What do you guys think?

I'll check on this tomorrow so you guys have plenty of time to reply or flame this "theory" (man I'm getting tired of using that word on here)

Lock_On

Alright so I was looking at the end of KH1 and I was wondering, "Why didn't Sora and the others return to their worlds when Kiari and everbody else was.

Because, at the end of KH, Riku and King Mickey got sealed on the other side of the door to kingdom hearts, which caused them to stay there. Sora chose not to go back to Destiny Islands with Kairi just yet.

Maybe all three Keybearers have to close it at the same time. (And yes, I said three because I think that Sora took Riku's place altogether as a key bearer) . Maybe that's why we have to go through all the worlds again because the barriers were only half raised.

You didn't include this, but I am guessing you're talking about BHK.

One other thing, I was also wondering about the door itself to Kingdom Hearts. (Don't ask why) But maybe the door is a barrier in itself keeping light and dark at bay from one another. So that could get you pondering about twilight. Maybe it isn't exactly both, but a buffer between the two? I know I don't have any proof to this but if you read through it, it does make some sense. What do you guys think?

That is the only thing I see reasonable really.

helios

Bronze Member
thats a nice idea the only thing thats missing is why did they need to seal the door from both sides couldnt they have just pushed at the same time and sealed it

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Sora_Matrix said:
Is just very simple. Sora mission have not end. Mickey and Riku still missing. Until he dont find them, and open the door to the light, his mission not goin to end.
But its also very simple to know that they meet Mickey at the beginning of KH2... :)

(Hollow Bastion, Mickey saves them)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
onewingedangel14 said:
He is looking for riku and king mickey, duhhhhh, and my name is better
Definetly not dude, his name is waaaaay better...

Oh and again, they find Mickey from the start.

One-Winged-Angel

Because, at the end of KH, Riku and King Mickey got sealed on the other side of the door to kingdom hearts, which caused them to stay there. Sora chose not to go back to Destiny Islands with Kairi just yet.

But they didn't have a choice to go back or not. Kairi was forced back to DI along with everone else but Sora, Donald, and Goofy (with exception to Riku and Mickey because they were trapped inside Kingdom Hearts). I just wanted to know why they were left behind.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
New2Ya said:
But its also very simple to know that they meet Mickey at the beginning of KH2... :)

(Hollow Bastion, Mickey saves them)

Uu? They not meet Mickey in the beginning. And they not meet him in Hollow Bastion. Mickey save Sora and Com, in Twilight Town. And i doubt that the first world that we visit is Twilight Town. I think that is confirmed that Land of Dragons ( Mulan World ) is the first one. But the thing is, ok Mickey saves them, but where is Riku by the way? They could have find Mickey but still Riku and the door to the light.

adventchildkiori

Sora_Matrix said:
But the thing is, ok Mickey saves them, but where is Riku by the way? They could have find Mickey but still Riku and the door to the light.

Mickey and Riku are both in the organization now (as we all know by now...) so when they are given 'tasks' or 'orders' to do something, you would think that they wouldnt be with each other all the time.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No, Twilight Town is the first world in the game that you go to period and this was confirmed by Nomura.

Mulan's world is the first DISNEY world you go to.

dragon_heart

Yeah riku walks the road to twilight i'm guessing that leads to twilight town. As opposeded to the road to darkness, my guess to the dark realm. Light is probably the light side of kingdom hearts. So in http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=19 a screenshot it shows mickey with his keyblade in the spot where he saves sora and company from the crazy heartless. If you look you see buildings. Same as the twilight town buildings in the game. Well thats it c ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back