• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hobbies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolts

I know that all of us like video games (if not, why are you even here?) but as the title says, what are everyones other hobbies?

Myself, I've been building puzzles recently and have played around with Legos for basically my entire life.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Other hobbies besides playing video games are listening to music, writing, reading,getting on the internet, and hanging out with my friends.

Aria

braver by the minute
mine are:

- reading
-doodling
-video games
-going online
-music
-writing
-hanging out with my friends

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
watching anime and listening to music xD

D

Deleted member 71005

My List of Hobbies:
Drawing
Game Design
Video Games
Anime
Martial Arts
Creative Writing
Spending Time With Friends
Reading
Trying To Blow Things Up With My Mind

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I read books and research drugs.

It's a good life.

Mint Julep

Website
justicemuffins.tumblr.com
Sherlock Holmes.

That's right. I read the stories (that includes Canon, pastiches and fanfiction!), watch the various film adaptations, listen to the BBC Radio broadcasts, doodle, and write things of my own. I breathe Sherlock Holmes, man. Specifically Lestrade, because he's the shit, and haters can back the fuck off. :D

Other than that? Other detective related things. I enjoy watching various detective shows, ranging from Forensic Files to Law & Order to Psych. I enjoy reading detective novels. I enjoy reading various essays and books on the methods of crime detection and prevention and the criminal mind.

*coughs* But, erm, I do normal things to. Like, I enjoy listening to my music immensely. Recently, I've been in the hobby of finding old shows I used to watch and re-watching them; like The Real Ghostbusters or Jonny Quest. I dunno. Nostalgia binges are a hobby to me.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Hmm, well I'm not usually to do hobbies considering I'm like almost always busy, but on my spare time i:

Obviously browse the web.
I love to dance, tend to imitate music videos that I really like.
Listening to music
Spend hours infront of a mirror and play with different hairstyles to try em out.
I LOVE TO COOK. lol
If I don't cook for someone else, I cook for me and eat it. I love food lol.
Idk if this is considered a hobby, but I'm ALWAYS texting. except when im working. :/

So um, I believe thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back