• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hola again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I became a member in 2005, but I must've left at some point and came back last July. But that was only short term and I'm coming back for good now. Hi to those who I do and don't know! For those who dwell there, I've mainly come back for the RP section.

Looking forward to interacting with those I lost touch with and others who I'll get to know. In the meantime, I'll see you around on the site.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
OMG Faith you're back! I was wondering where you went. Anyway welcome back, hope to rp with you sometime soon.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Stop having so many posts.

Other than that, hi!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I think I joined a HEROES RP of yours once... well, welcome back I guess.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I actually remember your name from when I kinda RPed (and sucked) a long time ago (as captain js/Frozen Fate). Welcome back.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I became a member in 2005, but I must've left at some point and came back last July. But that was only short term and I'm coming back for good now. Hi to those who I do and don't know! For those who dwell there, I've mainly come back for the RP section.

Looking forward to interacting with those I lost touch with and others who I'll get to know. In the meantime, I'll see you around on the site.

8D

lol didn't you use to have more than 18K posts? I know it would have been ten times that if FI counted

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
psh I'm sure it was more than that. I know they had to cut it down at one point >.>

Back