• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: T_T It's been so long since I said anything T_T Well, I hope everything's okay with the world =^_^=
Gem: *reads last pages* Well, anyway, like what another fic's readers say, take your time to update!
Nanala: ... *reads* The part with Riku was awsome!
Thea: p.s. For some reason, Tao had a dream that one of you guys lived in Texas.,..O-o... and damn evil smilies..>.>

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*clicks* Curiosity killed the cat T_T

O_O...thats the Lord of the Rings song! Oh gosh, that song makes me cry, so beautiful T_T

Moving on, Updart when you get the chance K_K, no pressure ^^

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Me:.... And satisfaction brought it back!=^_^=(I'm talking about curiosity killed the cat o_o) I'm not good at ignoring links... dangit... well... I just realized I'm becoming more emotionless by the day since I didn't cry...O_O
Gem: T_T*points accusingly at me* HEARTLESS!!
Me: O_O
Nanala: *Gets a torch then starts chasing Tao down with Gem*

Thea:..-_-...o_o Anyway, like SorasAngel said, think of a chapter in your free time! Just don't stress out! And, yeah....( I'm starting to sound like Tao... or is she starting to sound like me...?*shudders at thought*)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
*successfully ignores link* D:

Well, there might be an udpate(new word :D) on the weekend- as usual. But Halo is being evil to me whenever I play it... *shakes fist at Halo*

Damn you, Monitor! Damn you, Flood! Damn you, Covenent! D:<

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
^Every_Heart... Contradiction. Choose ONE.

>_>

He's, like, trying out to be one. Sorta. <:/ Do we have junior members?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Well if its too hard maybe you could take a break from writing it to figure out how to work out snags or just take a break, I went on hiatus before but once I thought for a while I resumed.

Do whats easiest for you K_K, even though I love this story, if you lost heart in it we'll all probably understand right?

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Well, I guess it's okay if you give this up. Even though we love this fic, we don't want to stress you and if you do write chapters for this again, we'll be there 10 seconds flat! lol(I never really got that saying o_O) I just hope you get a chance to relax without the worry of writing a chapter! Even though that was just a thought that crossed your mind*sweat*

And it would be nice if you continued. Sorry if I.. gave a speech when I shouldn't have.... habit at times... And sorry if this made you more stressed...*sweat* Well, either way, I support you whatever you choose to choose!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Krazy, you have too much talent and ideas for this to give it up. ;_;

I mean, when we were reviewing choices last night, there were a hundred things available that I know you could pull off way better than I could. *punches air with fist* Stick it to the snags!

SERRATED DEVIL-SPAWN MOCKING ME! >.< Just like pinstripes ... *twitches*

I'm sick today, no school for me. And that means I have to spend seven extra hours with a VERY angry Allecto, something that is potentially hazardous to my health.

But oh, last night was worth it. SO WORTH IT! =D

*draws little hearts that say A+H on them before crumpling up the paper and throwing it at Allecto's head* ULTIMATE BLACKMAIL! *is chased out of the room*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back