• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: HAH! YAY!!! I found the sequel!
Gem:.... who's Lust..? o_O
Nanala:...*ninja* Hm.. I wonder what type of food there is on titanic... hey.. wait... Won't you meet those two main people in the movie then, Krazy?o_O
Thea:.... we're a bit random.. currently -_-

Noezel7

oh thank god i finally finished both fan fic. they are great! i'm so impressed that AiL was so long but kept my intrest the entire time. i loved that it was random at times and it could be serious to without being awquard(so not spelled right). So K_K i solute you for do fan fics everywher a great justice!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
I'm so bored that I even randomly joined the official Harry Potter forum. I have NO clue why. I don't especially like the books/movies. o.o It's weird there. I'm lost. I just planned to wander around and look for a writing corner.

But my member- ReflectedDream -name pwns all. =D

Fullmetal blader

Ok! I'm here! I'm sure none of you know who I am anyway, but...that's OK! I've been reading AiL for like ever, but secretly >.> so none of you knew! Ha ha! Umm, yeah. Anyways I luvs this fic too...ALMOST as much as AiL. I'm a newb by the way, so HELLO to all!

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
lol everyheart. i specifically remember a time in the past when you where as they are now. ^-^ but it's all in the past, eh? good to know that there are SOME noobs who can read. and you shouldn't call yourself a noob, call yourself a newb. or be flamed by *cough* the poser disposer. or someone similar. xD so...

UPDART KRAZY AND/OR SPAWN!! UPDART POPTART!! you're rad, i'm rad, let's hug. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back