• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
GuardianOfHearts said:
I'm ... tall.

Compared to lephrechauns.

I AM a lephrechaun T_T....at least we irish invented whiskey ^_^

o_O It seems wherever I go I hear 'Whisper'...I thought I finally escaped it when I used it.....*shudders*

Before I forget! Since my post dissapeared in to an eddy in the space time continoum...>_>

Dark is This color
Krad is This color.....can you even see this? o_O
Aroz is this color
Cal: This.
Riku: This.

Awesome updart ^_^ Stupid girl...whatever her name was...The tripods are coming! The tripods are coming! One if by land! Two if by sea! Now excuse me as I act like a baka and stand next to this tree!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.​

~~~~~K~e~t~s~o~~~~~​

Sora, Riku, and I were running, again, that now-lonely young girl - whose name was Rachael - with us. We couldn't risk stopping in one place for too long. The Tripods were restless in their extermination of this world, and they wouldn't let up just cuz we were young. Finding cover behind some trees, we were finally able to rest for a moment, and I collapsed onto the leaf-covered ground, exhausted.

"What happened to them." Rachael asked me in monotone, also sitting and keeping her gaze locked on the ground in front of her.

The monotoneness, I assumed, was just from her mortifying experience before, and the fact of her now lonelyness. Just hearing her voice sound so terribly lifeless and emotionless sent a pang of guilt and sorrow through me. I pat her head, trying to think of a way to tell her about what had happened.

"Uhm, they ... They died, Rachael. But that's ok, cuz they're on their own journey, now! And you'll meet them again, because with great loss comes a great gain! We'll figure out what you gained later-"

"I met you." She interjected, once more in monotone, but this time wearing a small, admiring smile.

Across from us, Sora and Riku snickered, and I twitched slightly, glaring at them effectively. I then shifted my gaze back down to Rachael, and realized she was holding my hand tightly. How old was she?! Eight? Nine? I was a man! Sixteen! And Long distance realationships never last.

~~~~~A~o~z~o~r~a~~~~~​

As Titanic slowly - but surely - shifted it's direction away from the ice, I knew it couldn't make it. Especially with the Wyvern watching the scene like a hawk. A really big, mean, looming hawk. One-Winged Angel and Oblivion appeared in my gloved hands, and I stared down the Heartless, waiting to strike.

"Yer not actually gonna try and fight that thing, are you?!" Megan nearly shouted at the me, bewildered.

I just smiled, not looking at the brunette, "I can try." Though, I should never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER tell Rhea about all this. She'd hurt me. o.0;

Climbing onto the railing, I brought Oblivion back, and chucked it at the Wyvern with all my strength; an ebony aura surrounded the twirling black Keyblade, becoming more powerful as it moved ever-closer - and faster - towards the Wyvern. An echoing screech tore through the midnight sky, and the Wyvern was suddenly gone from atop the iceberg.

Megan was restless, "Where'd it go?!" She asked frantically.

I shrugged, "I dunno."

"Whatdoya' mean you don't know?!" She exclaimed in fright, shaking my shoulders viciously.

A huge wave suddenly rose at the side of the ship, and when the waves subsided, and only mist was left to mask its presense, the Wyvern burst out from the water, flapping its wings and sending icy droplets everywhere, furious.

"Whoa, didn't know Wyverns could swim, "I remarked casually, recalling Oblivion to my hand.

Megan just turned slowly to twitch at me, "How can you be so calm?!"

I shrugged, willling One-Winged Angel and Oblivion to dissapear. "Easily.

The brunette twitched once more, then turned to face the Wyvern flapping in the air next to Titanic, Diamond Dust appearing in her hand; Megan aimed her ice-themed Keyblade at the airborne Heartless.

"BLIZZAGA!" She shouted, and blast of cold erupted from Diamond Dust, and flew at the Wyvern at incredible speed.

With a pained screech, the Heartless froze over, falling into the churning waves below, making a huge wave that washed over the Titanic. The iceburg had grown much closer during our encounter with the Wyvern.

The ice collided with Titanic.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
^-^

Hey, I waited for her to get it first! ^-^

Anyway. Ketso is forced to play with Rachael now. >.>;

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm glad I got to see the release of HOFAH. Still a very interesting story. So I'm still pondering to open my fic back with "The Lost Chapters" Anyway, can't wait to see more action soon. So long K_K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back