• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holding the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
YouTube - BBS: TER14 Destiny Islands-Eraqus

Just one thing I want to discuss in this thread. Not the Silver Haired Man. Not that Sora has a father. But of Riku's holding of the Keyblade and what it means.

I'd start at 4:10.

Does this mean Kairi can wield? I think so. After spoiling myself in BbS, and learning Keyblade Wielders aren't so rare, I'd say that there aren't much qualifications that Kairi has to meet. She does have a strong heart, full of light. What else does she need? To be cool?

Edit: I do know that Terra was always holding the Keyblade. It's the words he says that are important.

i'll first like to say haven't anyone told those kids not to talk to strangers. and i think so that kairi can but u know their are those who'll say not.

Last edited:

Talys Alankil

I'm guessing she can, since she already has. I mean, Sora willingly gave his Keyblade to Jack Sparrow and it still warped back in his hands, which did not happen when Riku gave Kairi a keyblade. Guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I'm guessing she can.

But I think that each person has their own keyblade. Which is why Sora's always eventually returned to his hands.

Both when Riku used it in KH I and when Sparrow held it.

Which also means that anyone that has light and fights for it can use a keyblade....They just gotta have a degree of light or something....

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well I was told here That its not actually hers that Riku split his keyblade in two lendind it to her.

But all the same If Sora tried to lend it to Sparrow and it didnt work why could Riku 'lend' part of his to Kairi?

I say yes.

But the blade disappeared after that. Never to be seen again.

That is unless she willingly gave it back....

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Or unless shes got it still and they didn't show us in the ending of KH2...??

[ SPOILER]Well they had that little brawl then went to riku being normal again to some explanaions to seeing xemnas and her getting locked out of the final battle(s) so she didnt get much of a chance (if she still has it) to show us...[/ SPOILER]

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

(spoiler)Well they had that little brawl then went to riku being normal again to some explanaions to seeing xemnas and her getting locked out of the final battle(s) (spoiler) so she didnt get much of a chance (if she still has it) to show us...

Spoiler tags my friend.

[ SPOILER][/ SPOILER]

No spaces.

T

The Spoiler

Thats when Terra chose Riku.

Also, Kairi can wield, she proved that in KH2

美咲 四季;4811717 said:
Spoiler tags my friend.

[ SPOILER][/ SPOILER]

No spaces.

[ SPOILER]Well they had that little brawl then went to riku being normal again to some explanaions to seeing xemnas and her getting locked out of the final battle(s) so she didnt get much of a chance (if she still has it) to show us...[/ SPOILER]
lol

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think any keyblade that is connected to that person, can be wielded by that person.

for example, 358/2 days, even though the oblivion keyblade didnt belong to riku and he lost his keyblade, he was still able to wield it.

and now kairi was able to wield it because it was aqua's keyblade that was connected to her.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which also means that anyone that has light and fights for it can use a keyblade....They just gotta have a degree of light or something....

Actually, you can wield a Keyblade as long as you have a strong heart.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
She can wield. She had a pure enough heart and Riku was willing her to hold Destiny Place. However, since when was her heart ever strong enough for her to actually own and summon her own blade?

Samhain

Bronze Member
um yeah shes a keyblade wielder. get over it.

the fact that when roxas threw over his keyblade to riku and riku kept with it proves to us that he is obviously a wielder because the keyblade didnt go back to him.
the same can go with kairi and riku. it isnt kairis keyblade but the fact that she kept it to fight proves she can wield because it didnt go bk to riku. its not her keyblade but kairi can wield.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
um yeah shes a keyblade wielder. get over it.

the fact that when roxas threw over his keyblade to riku and riku kept with it proves to us that he is obviously a wielder because the keyblade didnt go back to him.
the same can go with kairi and riku. it isnt kairis keyblade but the fact that she kept it to fight proves she can wield because it didnt go bk to riku. its not her keyblade but kairi can wield.

She does not own a Keyblade. It is confirmed as Riku's, who willed her to have it. It could very well return to him if he wanted it to, or if she was truely unfit. Riku let her use it to fight. Roxas did the same for him.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well show me the proof Kairi has her own keyblade then.

Even if she could use it, still doesn't mean she can actually wield one.

Samhain

Bronze Member
She does not own a Keyblade. It is confirmed as Riku's, who willed her to have it. It could very well return to him if he wanted it to, or if she was truely unfit. Riku let her use it to fight. Roxas did the same for him.
...exactly. thats my point. i said that isnt her keyblade but the discussion is about who can wield and kairi obviously can wield the keyblade. she's a keyblade wielder..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back