• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holiday Food

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Oh mother of abraham , that sounds really really good. :drool:
But i dont think they have it where i am.. D:

Blackcat

My moms Oreo surprise,its oreos and like whip cream stuff mixed together...yum ^_^.And the sweet potato casserole she makes,thats good too.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Stollen is this

Stollen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ChristmasStollen.jpg

Mmmn, Stollen

Genesis

Its nice? Looks like normal bread, with raisins >.<
Not really a fan of breads....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Deviled Eggs.
AND
Stuffing. I love stuffing. <33

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
deviled eggs are pretty fricken awesome. I usually have the most at dinners. Makes me feel like a pig :<
I'm worse than that. Since I help my Mom cook I spend the night before Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve snacking the whole day. I'm already full by Thanksgiving and Christmas morning. lol! :cool:
Brandon✖;3497537 said:
I dun really like deviled eggs >.<
You don't like turkey or deviled eggs...It looks like I've got some work to do. xD
I'm going to have to send you some turkey and deviled eggs in the mail now. lol! :lol:

Me neither. They kind of make me want to barf. :/
I do LOVE stuffing though. And mashed potatoes. And rolls around Thanksgiving time are pretty delicious too.
:)
I love food.
I love food too! My Mom is buying the Honeybaked Ham tomorrow. I can't wait! :thumbsup:
Fruitcake.....yeah, I actually like that crap.

I haven't eaten fruitcake in a long time. I don't believe it was my favorite dessert but then again it's been a while. :nahnah:

Genesis

I'm worse than that. Since I help my Mom cook I spend the night before Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve snacking the whole day. I'm already full by Thanksgiving and Christmas morning. lol! :cool:

You don't like turkey or deviled eggs...It looks like I've got some work to do. xD
I'm going to have to send you some turkey and deviled eggs in the mail now. lol! :lol:

I love food too! My Mom is buying the Honeybaked Ham tomorrow. I can't wait! :thumbsup:

I haven't eaten fruitcake in a long time. I don't believe it was my favorite dessert but then again it's been a while. :nahnah:

U sure do. :D
Honeybaked ham! :drool: I can eat slices of that with bread, and it would still be tasty :)
Fruitcake.....yeah, I actually like that crap.

Fruitcakes ftw. I liked it the first time i tried it :D

Last edited:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Brandon✖;3499477 said:
U sure do. :D
Honeybaked ham! :drool: I can eat slices of that with bread, and it would still be tasty :)

Fruitcakes ftw. I liked it the first time i tried it :D

We got the ham today. The Honeybaked Ham store was packed! We were even able to get a deal on it because my grandma remembered they were 'supposed' to be having a sale. We also got a turkey breast and gravy to try since my Mom isn't cooking a turkey until Christmas. :thumbsup:

Back