• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Bastion Waterway Mystery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

meep2meep

Awards
Way back when in 2002 I tried to find a way to access the 2 switches behing the L shaped wall that moves in the waterway. I have played this game 50+ times and everytime I play it i spend a good hour looking for a way to access to damn blue buttons. At this point im 99% sure theyre just decorative. However, this little voice in the back of my head keeps saying super duper secret easter egg. Has anyone datamined the ps2 version (or final mix or 1.5) to clip behind the wall to try and press those switches yet?

Btw... NO IM NOT ASKING ABOUT POSSIBLE CHESTS OR HARD TO GET CHEST.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Way back when in 2002 I tried to find a way to access the 2 switches behing the L shaped wall that moves in the waterway. I have played this game 50+ times and everytime I play it i spend a good hour looking for a way to access to damn blue buttons. At this point im 99% sure theyre just decorative. However, this little voice in the back of my head keeps saying super duper secret easter egg. Has anyone datamined the ps2 version (or final mix or 1.5) to clip behind the wall to try and press those switches yet?

Btw... NO IM NOT ASKING ABOUT POSSIBLE CHESTS OR HARD TO GET CHEST.

Could you be more specific about where this location is? Like could you show a video or an image?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Probably leftovers during the development phase? That's my guess..

Legend0102

.... So i got the game to redeem myself on somethings that always held their hooks on me, ( just finally made it today so yay me! ) Now Im looking at this from multiple angles. I know its been a practical whole year but here's some tidbits that keep driving me crazy. 1. If you look up while below the bubble that leads to the elevator ( to important switch ) you see the circular elevator pad. Also from the elevator maze, there's another way to the Waterway that allows you to access the small room to the side of the waterway via another circular elevator pad. Also there's a way to a chest ( totally forgot where ), that allows you to see the ceiling of the waterway maze and the rooms above through the grated walls. Now more interesting tidbit, I discovered something more... That you can ice the bubble near the save to make a platform for that hard to reach chest, so I figured, what if, and I went back to the same bubble to the elevator, and iced it... Now here's the kicker... A submerged door to the right ( basically making a square pool yadda yadda ) is raised 'almost' enough to where I could jump from and reach the top of the iced bubble platform. I could swear I ( and now everyone who reads this- we ) are closer for this knowledge.

Back