• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hollow bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
do you think that the organization now controls hollow bastion? from the trailers, it seems like they do.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I think the 13th Order travels by teleportation. In fact, teleportation is going to be a new ability in KH2 for later on in the game Sora is going to learn how to teleport, which basically means when you face a heartless in combat you can teleport behind them and strike. But anyway, I do believe that the 13th Order does have control over Hollow Bastion. Now the question is, is that if they have control over Hollow Bastion, what did they do to Yuffie, Aerith, and the rest of the FF gang. I know Cloud and Squall are alive and well fighting the heartless, but I still have not seen any pics of Aerith, Yuffie, or Cid. I hope the Order didn't bunk them off.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks for all the info on teleporting in KH2 King Sora Strife. From the trailers it would seem that the org has control over Hollow Bastien now. I don't know what would happen to the FF characters in Hollow Bastien, but its possible that they can turn into summon gems. Yeah, it sounds stupid but the fairy godmother said that peoples hearts turn into summon gems if their will is stronger than the darkness. I'm not sure if that might apply, don't hearts only turn to summon gems if their world was destroyed by the heartless already? In that case they might be like beast and have such strong will in their heart that they are able to flee to other worlds. Well, you never know if they find a secret hide out somewhere so the org can't find them. Teleportation....isn't that how Ansem travelled when he shed his body in KH? I think it's more likely that they'd teleport than use a gummi ship because as nothingness said, it would be really weird to bump into a giant org gummi ship and try to fight it. Ha, maybe they can start gummi ship combat sessions during interworld travel so its almost "Star Wars" like!

helios

Bronze Member
Good idea u noobs keep impressing me if they rule it then all hell is going to break lose hopefully in the beginning so i can kick some ass with the new drives.

Relik

King Sora_Strife said:
^I think the 13th Order travels by teleportation. In fact, teleportation is going to be a new ability in KH2 for later on in the game Sora is going to learn how to teleport, which basically means when you face a heartless in combat you can teleport behind them and strike. But anyway, I do believe that the 13th Order does have control over Hollow Bastion. Now the question is, is that if they have control over Hollow Bastion, what did they do to Yuffie, Aerith, and the rest of the FF gang. I know Cloud and Squall are alive and well fighting the heartless, but I still have not seen any pics of Aerith, Yuffie, or Cid. I hope the Order didn't bunk them off.

Where is stated that Teleportation will be a new ability? Please show me proof of that. And "Cool man" how is obvious that they took it over Hollow Bastion. Have you've seen screen shots of the Organization at the Hollow Bastion, if so please show me. I don't think the organization has control over Hollow Bastion, I think the heartless took it over again. But if the Organization did take it over I think that the other FF characters might be hostages since Noruma just said that Cloud will his own side story going on too. So maybe him and Squall are trying to free their friends. I know it won't happen but it'd be incredible to play as either Cloud or Squall for that side story. And helios, I'm not trying to flame or anything but you're a noob too, so why call others a noob? You just joined in april, you're still new.

PikaGrant

from many screenshots it does look like the 13th order does control Hollow Bastion

sinharvest_angel

King Sora_Strife said:

unless u can give ue a link or prove that it was SE who stated that then i will believe u if not, then u are bullsh*ting urself, i cant believe some ppl believed u without u showing any proof

chosen destiny

i dont think they do. but i do think there trying to take it over the just havent yet. and most of the pistures of the unknowns are from twilight town or in the under world. there not all in hollow bastion just some of them. i think there trying to control hollow bastion because thats where the door to darkness was in kh1. so i think there trying to open it to take over kingdom hearts its self. for when they do the darkness will over flow and they will tryi think the scan said imortals or somthing like that.

iholdthekeys

i'm not so sure if the org. controls hollow bastion............... they have their own base in that castle in twilight town........... and if you think about it....... the org. is in every world......... therez at least 1 org. member that shows up in each of the worlds......... none known of though concerning disney castle/steamboat willie......... but the org. def. does not control hollow bastion........ there has been some speculation though as to why in one of the first trailers there is 1 unknown standing who takes his hood off when sora comes to slice/dice him............ and then therez the other scene where therez 5 org. members and they each appear on the balcony thing.......... cuz in the beginning stages of kh2 i believe nomura said that kh2 would start off in hollow bastion in the opening fmv......... and he would wake up from the pod in the castle...... and find out that hollow bastion is overrun by heartless.......... and when sora goes there he will be outnumbered by the enormous huge army........ and i think they debated whether or not to let you fight the army......... but then the fmv continues and the heartless are too strong 4 sora so he has 2 flee hollow bastion and goes to twilight town where the game begins........

dillio99

im not sure if they've taken it over. none of us will know until it actually comes out. and i dont think anyone realizes that the chance of themselves being right about anything is pretty much zero. im not trying to be mean, im just telling everyone that all of our theories are probably wrong. i like speculation a lot, but i just dont think people are aware that our random guesses are probably nowhere near correct. sorry if i've insulted anyone. if i did, then i didnt mean to.

p.s. your poem is awsome, KeyBreaker. did you make it yourself?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Relik said:
Where is stated that Teleportation will be a new ability? Please show me proof of that. And "Cool man" how is obvious that they took it over Hollow Bastion. Have you've seen screen shots of the Organization at the Hollow Bastion, if so please show me. I don't think the organization has control over Hollow Bastion, I think the heartless took it over again. But if the Organization did take it over I think that the other FF characters might be hostages since Noruma just said that Cloud will his own side story going on too. So maybe him and Squall are trying to free their friends. I know it won't happen but it'd be incredible to play as either Cloud or Squall for that side story. And helios, I'm not trying to flame or anything but you're a noob too, so why call others a noob? You just joined in april, you're still new.

It's going to take a while to find that article(if it even still exists) about this minor ability since I read about it a year ago( or was it two years ago), but when i do find it I'll post it for you. And as for you saying the Order isn't at Hollow Bastion, I'm afraid you are gravely mistaken. Here's a pic of five unknowns at Hollow Bastion:

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img68.htm

This pic is so old, i'm surprised you didn't know they were at Hollow Bastion. In fact, they are so in control, Sora, Goofy, and Donald have to take on the biggest Heartless army ever seen. If you want that pic too just tell me. But in the mean time, I'm off to search through hundreds of articles that's been released over these past couple of years to find that one particular article about Sora's sub-abilities.

Darknetwork

I think that the org has many out post you might say, one for sure in castle oblivion, tywilight town, deep dive, and now hollow bastin. but I like to mention that org pictures where on the walls and stuff about the 13 order was in hollow bastin. I don't know. But it would be kind of interesting if the org built hollow bastin, consider the 13 order seems older then ansem.

chosen destiny

a forum is to dissuc thoeries and other stuff. it doesnt matter if were wrong or right becuase we come here to test what we think against others.
dillio99 said:
im not sure if they've taken it over. none of us will know until it actually comes out. and i dont think anyone realizes that the chance of themselves being right about anything is pretty much zero. im not trying to be mean, im just telling everyone that all of our theories are probably wrong. i like speculation a lot, but i just dont think people are aware that our random guesses are probably nowhere near correct. sorry if i've insulted anyone. if i did, then i didnt mean to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back