• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hollow Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima665

great chapy! im tryin to find a fanfic i can read a lot since king gab left.........Y GABE Y DID U HAVE TO LEAVE*sob* keep writing!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
BIG FONT! Gabe quit?! IS THIS MISINFORMATION?! ANYWAY, oh, um, I guess I can take caps lock off now, right? NO! WELL THEN! I'LL UPDATE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Hollow had been in his room for a long time. And while he was there, he had been thinking. He thought about this Sora. It wasn't Sora's fault that HOLLOW'S friends loved HIM instead of HOLLOW. Sora and Hollow were very similar, thanks to Namine. Plus, Sora must've done something very great to become Namine's friend, a Keyblader, AND earn the respect of Hollow's friends.

That's why Hollow decided to come out. It wasn't because of Namine and Larxene's constant pleading, or because of Axel's constant threatening, or because Lexaeus's bathroom was right next to Hollow's room, and it smelled very terrible (though that came in at a close second). It was simply because Hollow wanted to meet Sora. Hollow opened the door to let all the newly-formed Defenders of Heart. Hollow was actually excited about meeting Sora. Because, although Hollow didn't know it, he, like Sora, could switch from sad to happy in .5 miliseconds. Just like that (tries to snap fingers).

Hollow snuck around Castle Oblivion, following this Sora. He saw him now. Yellow shoes, red shorts and jumpsuit-thing, white shirt going over that. The crown necklace and those big blue eyes. Hollow's were more of an orange these days. Hollow could follow Sora into the rooms where Sora used the cards, and he could watch Sora fight nothing and get stronger from it, if he wanted. Then, one day, after Sora had just finished a 'world', Hollow grabbed a vase and threw it on the floor. Sora jumped at the noise, turning around.

"Where're your friends?" Hollow asked. "Donald and... and... Goofy."

"We... we had a fight..." Sora admitted. Then he snapped his attention back to Hollow.

"Who're you?!" Sora said, frowning just like Hollow did when he was trying to act tough.

"I'm Hollow the Supreme." Hollow said, frowning. "Who're you?"

"I'm Sora the Great."

"Supreme is better."

"Nuh-uh." Sora said, defiantly.

"It doesn't matter," Hollow said.

"Not really..." Sora said.

They both swayed on their tip toes and scratched their heads, nervously.

"Why're you here? And why do you have ears like the-"

"-Defenders of Heart?" Hollow asked.

"I was gonna say 'Heartless'." Sora frowned.

"Oh. Well, the Defenders of Heart aren't Heartless. They can fight them, if they want." Hollow explained.

"Where do they come from?" Sora asked.

"I'll tell you some other day." Hollow said.

"I'm not planning on staying long," Sora replied.

"Oh?" Hollow asked. "What're you doing here?"

"I need to find... I need to find Namine." Sora said, as though he almost couldn't remember. He pulled out a charm that was shaped like a star with a leaf on it.

"She gave me this!" Sora explained, holding it out on its chain for Hollow to see.

"That's nice." Hollow said, putting his hands on his knees and staring at it. The two rocked on their toes again.

"Wanna meet tomorrow?" Sora asked.

"Here?" Hollow added.

"I don't know if I can find it again." Sora admitted. Hollow knew it must've been hard for him. It was always hard for Hollow to admit things.

"Just use these." Hollow explained. "They take you to different floors." He was pointing at a purplish-black sphere with tiny stars inside. He pointed out the floor they were on, and then he left Sora. Tomorrow, they could spar. Keyblade to keyblade. Sora wasn't that bad. Not like that Rat-boy in the baggy shorts that Maleficent had talked about. Sora wasn't like him at all. If Hollow ever saw that Rat-boy, he'd teach him a lesson.

The next day, Hollow found Sora waiting. He seemed nervous.

"I can take a break, but what if some Org. members come and get me?"

"Who? Those idiots? You're strong enough to take them. Now, wanna spar?" Hollow asked.

"Sure!" Sora said. His keyblade materialized in his hand.

"TO THE DEATH!" Hollow shouted, his keyblade forming inside of his huge black claws.

"What?" Sora asked, confused. "I don't wanna die. Or kill you!"

"That's just something to say. We don't mean it." Hollow explained, leaping into the air and slamming his blade down. Sora locked blades, and for a second, Hollow hovered in the air. He slid down to his feet, thrusting his blade at Sora's feet. Sora smashed his blade onto Hollow's shoulder. They seemed to match each other in strength. Hollow rolled against the pain, flipped backwards and sliced the back of Sora's neck. Sora stepped on Hollow's blade, using it to flip into the air. He landed behind Hollow, smashing into him with the flat of his blade. Hollow got one more blow in before both boys collapsed, breathing heavily. Sora cured both of them, and they sat on the white floor, their legs dangling off the edge of a small drop to the next floor.

They continued like that for a few days, treasuring every minute. Sparring non-stop with no competition for some girl's affection was doing Sora some good. Hollow and Sora weren't afraid to go all out on each other, either. They were both growing strong, seeing as how they fought every night and every day.

One day, they were sitting in the regular spot, swinging their legs and comparing each other's weapons.

"This is the seventh day we've sparred, Hollow!" Sora said, fingering the Skeleton Key.

"Yep!" Hollow said, sliding his hand over the teeth of the Kingdom Key. This blade respected Hollow; he suspected that it was because he was so similar to Sora.

"So, anyway, my adventure was going fine..." Sora started, as he told Hollow about his journey every day. They were nearly up to the Castle Oblivion part. "And then I have to battle that total witch, Maleficent."

Hollow nearly dropped the Kingdom Key. He stared straight ahead.

"So I beat her the first time, but then she turns into this HUGE dragon! That was after I battled Riku again. Remember Riku?"

Hollow did. He wasn't sure about this Riku, who seemed to want and hate darkness at the same time. But he was concentrating on what Sora was saying.

"...So she's long gone now." Sora finished.

"You mean... She's de-"

"HOLLOW!" Namine came storming down. She snapped her fingers, putting Sora into a trance.

"Stop making him remember things!" she said. "I've got a ton of work to do now! I've gotta erase the whole day!"

"Please, Namine! Just let him remember the sparring!" Hollow begged.

"Yeah, yeah. Take out the remembering, leave the sparring. I got it by now!" Namine snapped, leading a dazed Sora away from Hollow.

"Maleficent's...gone. She's dead." Hollow said to himself. "I should go. Before Ansem comes back. It's Sora's big day tomorrow. The day he goes into the Rose-pod. I'll pack this evening, I'll spar tonight, I'll explain everything to him, and then I'll leave!"

And Hollow bounded to his room, packing. Soon, it was time to meet Sora. He'd bring a Defender. Swick, the Neoshadow should do. Swick was really friendly. Sora'd like him. Sora was ready to meet the creatures that would destroy the heartless. The time had come. But Hollow couldn't find Swick.

He would search now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chap would've been more dramatic if you'd seen the introduction... WHATEVER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Big font. Stupid.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Heck yes it's interesting!

I spend valuable time on this baby. AND I DON'T LIKE NAMINE MUCH! She always cries... I never cry. GET A BACKBONE, GIRL!

Oathshadow

Like I said, I make good reasons for things. Like Namine cries because she knows really sad stuff about people that even they don't know. Weird things like that that make my fic unrealistic.

Then there's the part in Keys where I say that Riku is claustrophobic! LOL.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hmm... I dunno, K_Y. Maybe if you give me another little slice of it, I can decide... Heh heh.

Anyway..ness...

Yeah, didn't Riku's uncle put him in a box or something? Or was that a different fic? Anyway (YESH! AGAIN), yeah... What was freaky again?

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
okay, i'll post a little slice (of chap like 3 or something) here, since i want to preview this thing anyways.

Akira looked up at the sunlight that filtered through the treetops. "Well... hmm... where to start..." she said more to herself than to Silver. "You... are in another... demention? Or maybe it's better said, another Universe... Whatever. Dorothy, I can assure you you're not in kansas anymore." she said. "And.. my hands.. when I came here, I was Exactly like you.." Silver flinched. "Dear Lord, no!!" he thought, looking at her feminine figure. She glared at him.

"Not like that, stupid!!"

"Oh. Okay..."

any idea now? XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
How about "The Silver Key"? Cause... He's like... Silver... and... he gets a key...

And "the" is a cool word...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Heh heh... WELL I'M NOT GOOD WITH NAMES! Jeez! Hollow Hearts, The Human Heartless, and Not So Heartless Anymore! I MEAN COME ON!

Anyway...ness... Yarg.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yes... The eighth-graders are all taller than me.

Except... 3. But they actually qualify for primorial dwarves, so yeah...

ANYWAYNESS! I'll update.. Real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back