• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hollow Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

I need to know how the Heartless. . . Defenders, sorry, are good. Or is it just that Hollow is evil? The Heartless are defending Hollow's heart, and the Nobodies are just animals. Sharks.

Sora doesn't realize that he not only kills Hollow's friends, but eventually he starts killing the creatures of his hate. This is going to be interesting after KH2. I look forward to the continuation. AWESOME!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
The Heartless (He'll call them that now. He's kinda... Drunk on sadness... Which sounds like a stupid song...) were good because Hollow created them from his sadness. He was really lonely and they were friends to him.

If your world just crumbled, and you only had one friend, and you were a simpleton (like Hollow kind of was), you'd embrace them to. However, Hollow doesn't believe in good or evil, though he does believe in dark, light, and twilight. Which belong to a completely different theory, which will be explained in Hollow's Heart, sequel to Hollow Hearts.

I've had to STRANGLE myself from dreaming up theories. I want this to be as real as possible, and I even let myself theorize a bit at the end there...

BAD PICKLE!

Oathshadow

Has anyone ever told you that I'm an idiot? I guess it's not true, but for a while I really didn't like any kind of government. I was one of those anarchist dudes, I guess. Scary.

But I'm not an idiot any more. And likely on of the most defiant of TLP's muffin soldier. Heck, I didn't even realize I was enlisted for a while!

Ultima665

in that case...........*goes and beats Nomora with a stick until he promisis to release it soon* guess wat! i now wen its coming out! hehehehehehe NOMORA TOLD ME wen i beated him with that stick.........OR DID HE?????

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Dude, this fic is over until KH2. Don't even try and beat me with a stick. How many times do I have to say it? Sorry, but I'm kinda getting annoyed now. Leave some room for new fics. This one is over. Let it rot.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Holy cow, kid. It's OVER. When KH2 comes out, I'll continue the story. I like this to follow KH very closely...

Anyway, yeah, I'm closing this thread now, IF I CAN! NERZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back