• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

holy crap check this out!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

i dont know if anything like this has been posted before, but anyways i think this is cool. my friend told me at school today to watch the secret ending again, and if u look closely, it looks like the first armor dude is standing on top of what appears to be a giant defeated monstor, perhaps a heartless. you can see its giant claws.. and it kinda looks like the flying metal dragon enemy at the end of kh2.. so anyways tell me what you guys think!

sora_barzahd

Personally, I just want to see a blown up pic of that outline of the guy in the shadows with the whole "It started with" caption above his head

A

Audo

Seeing as how that is a video of the past i doubt it is 'Xemnas'. especially since it is believe to be Xehanort walking to them.

mosegada4

o but it is not the past i think its the future and the dragon was shown to signifie the end of xemnas/xenohart ( spelt wrong sry ) and the org.

and the mystery man is the true keyblade master.

I have a theory but im still working on it give me a couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back