• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Homecoming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Ok so theres this girl that im gunna ask to homecoming and I need some creative ideas on how to ask her. I dont wanna make it super romantic cus I just wanna go as a friend but at the same time I really want to do something original if you know what I mean. Ideas would be greatly appreciated, and yes, I know I shouldnt feel the need to be fancy but its just something I wanna try.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Re: Homcoming

"dude just go with me real quick it'll take like 10 minutes"

i don't want to brag but when it comes to talking to the opposite sex you should probably listen to me. for example, my friend was texting his girlfriend at my house, and she was talking about a problem she was having on the home front or whatever, and i suggested to my buddy that he texts "=^.^=" to her. he was reluctant at first, but he approached me at school the next day and said "hey steve, the kitty worked."

pretty sure i got my buddy laid that night.

so you know...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back