• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING JUNK

LMFAO! This made my day! The video is right on the money though! Although I gotta say I like the fact that it implied Riku is another incarnation of Xehanort! Did I miss something?!

Master_Aqua

I do not think they were worried about facts. lol

True, true you do have a Point, could be intentional only to gather a laugh hehe.

I lost it at this line:

"Follow along on his quest to master the Keyblade, a weapon that looks stupid and impractical even by Final Fantasy standards."

XD

One thing I'd like to say in addition: "Hatsune Riku." XD

Last edited by a moderator:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I just finished rewatching the trailer for Final Fantasy VII and realized something while doing so. They actually pulled off something pretty clever in a continuity nod over in the Kingdom Hearts Honest Trailer. In the Final Fantasy VII trailer, during the "Starring..." segment, they called Cloud "A Super Saiyan." Later on in the Kingdom Hearts Honest Trailer during a similar segment, they referred to Cloud as "SSJ Trunks." Just thought I'd put that out there.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Non-fans always assume videos like these always get fans butthurt, but they couldn't be more wrong. Things like these are even more funny to a fan because they know it's so true. "The Keyblade, a weapon that looks stupid and impractical even by Final Fantasy standards." "[Nobodies] don't have hearts, except when they do." "Boys in da hood." "Hatsune Riku." I lost it at all of those.

Also, did anyone pick up on the "American Pikachu" joke? In the Pokemon Honest Trailer, they called Pikachu "Japanese Mickey."

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Non-fans always assume videos like these always get fans butthurt, but they couldn't be more wrong. Things like these are even more funny to a fan because they know it's so true. "The Keyblade, a weapon that looks stupid and impractical even by Final Fantasy standards." "[Nobodies] don't have hearts, except when they do." "Boys in da hood." "Hatsune Riku." I lost it at all of those.
*nods* Really, if ya can't laugh at what you love then you don't really love it.

Also, did anyone pick up on the "American Pikachu" joke? In the Pokemon Honest Trailer, they called Pikachu "Japanese Mickey."
!! I never caught that!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
These guys and Cinema Sins are my go to on YouTube. Loved this when it came out, absolutely spot on.

Hopefully they do a Metal Gear one soon, Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear are basically tied when it comes to convolution of story

Anagram

Banned
These guys and Cinema Sins are my go to on YouTube. Loved this when it came out, absolutely spot on.

Hopefully they do a Metal Gear one soon, Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear are basically tied when it comes to convolution of story

Ditto whenever I can watch YouTube. I also watch game theory and angry joe sometimes. My favorite gaming sins was on the DMC reboot. haha

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Hatsune Riku. Nuff said.

I love this series and I enjoy things like these SO MUCH xD, what actually makes me mad are
...*thinks of lots of things like bad walkthroughs made by ridiculously ignorant people or stupid shipwars or OC crazyness or..*
*actually only one is a BIG honorable mention*

...what makes me mad ---> IGN reviews, GOD

oh, and about this honest trailer it's also a big plus that they actually got the plot right! *thumbs up*

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Can't spell "ignorant" without IGN. 7.8/10, too much Water Clones.

And yeah, they actually DID get the plot right. They didn't bother to get minor things like pronunciation or ages right, and yet they were mostly accurate in their description of the overall plot. I guess it's all so absurd-sounding that it doesn't even need a parody.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hatsune Riku. Nuff said.

I love this series and I enjoy things like these SO MUCH xD, what actually makes me mad are
...*thinks of lots of things like bad walkthroughs made by ridiculously ignorant people or stupid shipwars or OC crazyness or..*
*actually only one is a BIG honorable mention*

...what makes me mad ---> IGN reviews, GOD

oh, and about this honest trailer it's also a big plus that they actually got the plot right! *thumbs up*

IGN reviews make me sad in general. It's not even exclusive to Kingdom Hearts, it's to everything. It's like a group of teenagers that only speed-run Call of Duty: Ghosts and games like that tried to review games with actual story and fantasy elements, and every single time they miss the mark! It seems like every time I hear of an offensive or ignorant video game review it's ALWAYS about IGN!

EDIT: This is probably a bit of an exaggeration, sorry for sounding so salty :D

namine_ftw

Haha, this video was great. It captured everything I hate/love about the series in four minutes.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
That was amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing and I think I might make some of these names my head cannon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back