• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Honestly ,Did KH2 gave you all you wanted in a Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shot_gun17

I wanted allot more action! more blood! more massacre!a more longer game! a really difficult gameee !!!where you could use sora and kill everyone! and then have a happy ending:D how bout you??

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Calm down I thought it was perfect the way it was, it was plenty long and challenging with great cutscenes, fun and boss fights. I loved the drive forms!

ordaXjn

i love kingdom hearts...i just wish they would have brought the platforming back, and not made it so linear...i liked not being able to know where to go and having to find out myself, kinda like the Tarzan world...where you just couldnt find that last monkey to save, kinda like that..or hunting for the clues in alices world....or the maze in the cave of wonders....or the maze of monstro, or flying, i think you get my point now lol

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I loved Kingdom Hearts 2. I missed being able to fly at neverland, but I love how they have lots of mini games now. I like a game that you can beat, but then go back and find lots of little things to do. Very worth it.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I didn't like the Information bar and how it kept flashing in EVERY scripted battle. "Defeat the heartless!" "Defeat the boss!" It's kind of obvious... You could turn that off, I think, but still, it's saved my life on more than one occasion.

As for the story... it was long, but that was all it was... the second visits were almost pointless most of the time (yes, to introduce the Org XIII members, but pretty randomly) and I found myself dreading boss battles and long sidequests/missions.

It was a good game, but it just seemed stretched out.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
omg does typing in big red letters make you feel important? Because it's not working for me.

Anyways. If a game can give me 150+ hours of gameplay, that's all I'm looking for. KH2 gave me 158 hours and counting so far. I'm sure there could have been more to the game, and yes; I'm sure it could have been a bit harder, or had a harder gameplay setting. But I wasn't really expecting, nor was I wanting to see blood, or a massacre.

pokeman54

no, it didn't give me all i wanted in a game. but then again, no game has EVERYTHING you would want in a game. it was still pretty good.

pokeman54

they won't blood it up. kingdom hearts appeals to the younger audience, due to all the disney characters. if they made it totally grand theft auto then the younger guys would not buy it, or rather their parents would not buy it for them, thus there goes square-enix's cash cow. in the interest of not going under, they will probably keep blood n stuff out of kingdom hearts franchise.

SoraGaurdian

I was a lit dissapointed in the storyline...I expected a twist like the first. Sure, there was a little bit of one but not what I was wanting...gameplay was great though!

RiseAgainst

I actually wasn't half as happy with it as I thought that I would be. It was a bit of a disappointment to me.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
For a while I just thought the plot was just a little wiry and too.......strange to follow. It was just "Find Riku or the King, Find Riku or the King, Found the King lets find Riku, The King is gone, lets start over!" Once that was out of the way, it got better.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
In the end, I think they added a little too much too many side stories that really weren't as interesting and really lagging just to make you feel intensed until you go back to the actual storyline. Another thing is when you just can't use your forms all the time especially in certain bosses. That's pretty much all I got to say on the subject.

pwn_teh_noobz

yes and no.

yes and everyone knows why

but no because the disney stories were clearly, clearly, clearly filler and boring.
there was only storyline in tt, hollow b, a bit in underworld, hollow b again, tt, twtnw
i liked kh because there were storyline based things in disney worlds. for example, riku and kairi in the neverland world, that was awesome, i wish they had that type of stuff in kh2.
also, i wish it was a bit harder to find items and get chests, and i wish that levling up your forms for their respective form abilities would enable you to get certain chests that you wouldnt get without. remember, in kh1, in agrabah, how there was a chest in like the middle of the gap or something? it took me several tries to get that chest....i wish there was that type of stuff in kh
last, CLOUD VS SEPH, FINISH IT UP AND LET US SEE WHAT YOU DID IN THE SKY. if it was actually ff7ac omnislash, i would have liked to see it in kh2 graphics

3 complaints

D

Deleted member 5341

I'm personally a HYOOG freakin KH fan so of course I love KH =)
...but that doesn't mean i have no complaints....
I just think that like me, a lotta people here were expecting so much more, since the first game gave us a small taste of what we were gonna get later, we've been waiting for waaaaay too long for it, and KH 1 was an awesome game to start with. I'm not saying KH2 was a bad game @ all, it's just that i think it could've been a lot more than what we got ~

For ex., there were so many freaking cutscenes....and some of the fights were reallly easy, and it was a teeeeeny bit too straight forward @ times...And it was a pretty short game actually considering how long we've been waiting for it
....also it drove me nuts how the magic point system was set up x_x
Cure took up too much, *tsk*

And lastly......the ending ..... *sigh*
Could've been more...much much more.....*aye*
The first ending was perfect....
And they should've re-done that s/k reunion....he should've gotten more than a hug....i'm tired of seeing them hugging!!! >_<

Ahhhhhhh ~

....but i can't wait till the next enstallment =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back