• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Honestly ,Did KH2 gave you all you wanted in a Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

kh2 was slightyly dissapointing because i expected much more but still an overall great game. the cutscenes where also sometimes way to long and the disney worlds lacked from what kh1 was. other than that well worth it.

we need khIII

Squirrel

I was soooo angery at these game developers!!!!!!!!!!!
TTHEY TOOK OUT DODGE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR THE LONGEST TIME I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT GROWTH STATS AND I HAD TO JUMP EVERY WHERE! I WAS REALLY PISSED I MEAN WHO CANT DO A SUMMER SAULT. I CAN Y CANT SORA

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
shot_gun17 said:
I wanted allot more action! more blood! more massacre!a more longer game! a really difficult gameee !!!where you could use sora and kill everyone! and then have a happy ending:D how bout you??

If I wanted a game like that I wouldn't get one in which Disney characters appeared <.<. I imagine you have passed the game in Proud Mode...no? Happy endings suck D:

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The only thing I wish they had changed about the story would be the involvement of Roxas. I loved Roxas, and I personally feel that he's one of the most interesting characters in this game. Unfortunately, he's hardly ever in it. He comes in at the beginning for a few hours, and then he comes back at the end for a tiny bit. That's it.

imasecretadmirer

of course it didnt give me everything i wanted in A GAME, but it was everything and more that i wanted from KH2. see where im going with this? there will never be a game that is the 1 game that has everything. thats what makes gaming interesting and fun (and expensive ;/)

I loved it, but its not good for certain things, like quenching your apparent need for gore, you massichist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back