• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Honey Event (21st May - 4th June)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_Keyblade

Right now my deck consists of 1 SR+ Sora Limit Form, 1 SR+ Mickey, 3 SR Mickey, 1 SR+ Donald (not HP), 1 SR Sora Limit Form, and 2 SR+ Goofy (1 of them not HP).
You bought them, right? I mean I only have 4 SR+ Mickey and the rest are SR Mickey, now my multiplier is x13

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So, in my case, where I summed in a deck all the cards with the requierements, I would have this situation:

05519-cdcdc367-bba6-4ea8-b600-7382216221bf.png

Where, SR Mikey(s) add 0.75 and the HP couple adds 1.5 . The other ones, simply 0.75 , right?
I don't really know why I find it THAT complicated but I THINK I've got it now :D

The 6th, 7th and 8th card are not event cards. You've drawn a normal SR card. So they won't give you any honey multiplier.

Unless you have a Donald or Goofy SR+ card, equipping 1 of the other event card will give you +0.75. +1.5 if you manage to high purify it.

Kevin_Keyblade

I did buy a few, the others I was lucky to get from the regular raise draw.

It seems I can only get up to x19 and no higher than that (Unless I HP the Goofy?).

a45964c20eea1119af97c266d61e9232.png
You are so Lucky... I want that SR+ Limit Form Card... Wait, the SR Donald and Limit Form Cards can increase the multiplier?

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
Donald also increases it and the SR Sora as well. I did try replacing an SR Mickey with another SR+ Mickey, but it didn't make a difference. For me I guess the cap is x19 as of right now unless I HP Goofy, but I don't want to use anymore Yen Sids.

I think Serene's calculations of how the cards add up are more accurate.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Just want to input that the most important thing in this event is Berserk III/II, HP Up V, Combo Plus I, and the SR+ FGM.
Consensus from many Japanese players. All of the above has the highest worth.

Following that will be the avatars, SR+ Yen Sid, Adamantite, and event cards for album.

The last thing in your shopping list should be moogle cards and medals, Attack/Guard/Hybrid III & IV and HP Up IV.

For those who are not sure what to get first.

Noctis15

is there's a way to gain more honey ??
I can only kill LV22 easly but the other one hit hard for me >__>

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
is there's a way to gain more honey ??
I can only kill LV22 easly but the other one hit hard for me >__>

You want to use certain cards introduced during this event, which have a special skill that multiplies the hunny you get. Kazr has a list in the OP. You can get some by cashing in your hunny, some by winning them from missions, and some from Raise Draw, though that's not a sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back