• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hoodless Shion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

It sems that shion is hoodless in this picture if anyone has a better quality picture can u please post it on this thread, from this pic i guess u can tel that she has blackish hair we were already old it was bluish black so either aqua is more feminine than we thought dying her hair or this destroys any lingering theories that should have been stopped a loooooooooooong time ago about aqua being the 14th.

35812.jpg

Awards
It could just be unflattering lighting on her hood.
You can't actually see any indication of eyes there, either.

SE wouldn't be giving it away already.

Herb

To me, it looks like Shion's hood is still on, though you can still see strands of her hair. Possible as black or dark blue.

Awards
It would be extremely anticlimactic if her face is revealed in one small scan while the rest of the scans talk about the mystery of her appearance.

Twilightprince10

Axel: LIKE OMFG, I KILLED BOB, THE ANT.

:(

poor bob!
iT KINDA LOKS LIKE SHE HAS HER HAIR EMO STYLE COVERING HER FACE IN THE PICK OR AS SATED IN ONE OF THE REPLIES ABOVE SHE JUST HAD BAD LIGHTING ON HER, I DUNNO.
sorry for caps too lazy to change it.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think she has the hood on. Remember that the scans are taken from the trailer that was shown right? Nobody of those that has seen the trailer has reported that they saw Shion without her hood on.

Y

Yannis

Hmm.. I think everyone is up to their own conclusions.. To me those look like eyes:
xionxt9.png

Twilightprince10

I think she has the hood on. Remember that the scans are taken from the trailer that was shown right? Nobody of those that has seen the trailer has reported that they saw Shion without her hood on.

maybey in the trailer this scene is shown but with shion so far in the shot that u cant get a good lok at her face it could have been done this way for dramatic afect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back