• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hoped you like Sephiroth before cause (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
`
1135326787334.jpg

^ Speaks for itself.

T

The Marauder

Sweeeeeeeeeet
That Is Reason Eneough For Anyone To Buy The Game!!!!!!!!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh yes, and the little green bars, is how many bars of health Sephiroth actually has, yes he has improved alot.

T

The Marauder

I like how they show the multiple hp bars in this one, many little ones instead of stacking them when you don't know how many there are.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!!!!!
I hated fighting Sephiroth in KH1.Nevertheless,it will be fun,because this time i will KICK HIS ONE WINGED ANGEL A$$!!!!:mad:
Anyways,great find Xal.

---------------------------

Xaldin,The man who beat God until he gave him information about Kingdom Hearts II

Vzam

Bronze Member
I wonder if this is optional. PLUS, I wonder if they gave him even more insane moves to decimate Sora

Hybrid Keyblade

lol..what moves did he have in Kh1? Did they like..technically "name" them? Cuz theres Sin Harvest...then the one where he summons the meteors..which I thought of as just his Meteor Summon just smaller from FF7..then he leapt into the air and did crazy amounts of slashes..when I looked Sephs thing up on Gamefaqs.com it said that the multi-slash thing was named Omnislash o.o

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
oh sh*t! NO! not sephiroth again! i think that hes been a bit overused lately...
well, it's kinda good that he is in the game....

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps Up And Down* I was hoping Nomura was lying when he said there would be no Sephiroth. He was! Awesome! I want KH2 even more now!

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Oh yeah time to kick sefeys ass again, unkess if he kicks mine first....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back