• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for kh4 or next kh game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cakito123

Awards
I don't have much specific hopes for future games - more than anything, I just want the next game to focus around a new character or a new story, and that the series don't stagnate on new ideas just because KH3's system was good. They don't need to necessarily make a deck command again, but I'm all in for new systems that waork well with KH. I loved all KH systems until noew - except CoM because I'm bad counting.

Re:Coded deck system was really well ballanced, and BBS had that really cool synth method for merging commands - I think Square Enix could make a new deck game that mixed all great aspects of the deck system and implement in a new game. I'd love it.

I loved every side game for its story and gameplay, and you know what? We don't have to save sora now, just let us play as someone brand new or some of those Union X / Dark Road characters. We could even start a new game playing as Roxas/Xion, but don't involve them too much on the Sora's shenanigans - let they have their own story arc (it can intertwine with Sora's, ust don't make the sotry about saving him)

I remember really missing Sora easily after 1 or 2 games without him, so I'm looking forward to missing him again haha. I just don't want him to be playable or have the main stage of the story right now. Same for Riku.

Let others shine!

Last edited:

May-Jor

Awards
I want Kairi to have a proper title to herself.

And maybe a game that focuses on Lauriam, Elrena, Demyx, and/or Luxord.

cakito123

Awards
After latest updates on Dark Road, all I want now is a KINGDOM HEARTS UNION X Re:Make that has DARK ROAD as a secret chapter (like riku's story is on CoM).

Not only is a really well written story, but I think it's a perfect title for newcomers - it introduces the new elements from the new saga, expands on the concept of light and darkness andcan be an introduction to the keyblades too!

Last edited:

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
After latest updates on Dark Road, all I want now is a KINGDOM HEARTS UNION X Re:Make that has DARK ROAD as a secret chapter (like riku's story is on CoM).

Not only is a really well written story, but I think it's a perfect title for newcomers - it introduces the new elements from the new saga, expands on the concept of light and darkness andcan be an introduction to the keyblades too!

100% agree

At this point, Sqaure would be crazy not too. This is all I see fans demanding is a remake of Unchained/Union Cross. Whether they do it or not is anyone's guess tho.

Back