• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes In Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm looking forward to the new growth system, gameplay, and finally finding out the secrets.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
(I'm posting this on my wii just to because I saw this thread!)

What I really like to see, numbered (everything after 1, in no specific order):

1. The storyline(s): Seriously I would really like this game to make a complete full circle for the storyline. (I don't want them to do a Legend of Zelda on us, and I'm not saying the games are horrible, it's just...that series has pre-quels to pre-quels!)

2. The worlds

3. The Gameplay

4. Characters

(And thats about it for now!)

Allister Rose

French Lover

1. The storyline(s): Seriously I would really like this game to make a complete full circle for the storyline. (I don't want them to do a Legend of Zelda on us, and I'm not saying the games are horrible, it's just...that series has pre-quels to pre-quels!)

2. The worlds

3. The Gameplay

4. Characters

i dont understand what you mean "prequel to prequel"

theres only one prequel....the one for Ds is a midquel

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
DISNEY CLASSICS BITCHES!!

seriously, all the disney classics are the BEST. [except maybe pirates]
cuz like seriously, these new disney dudes DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE DISNEY!
seriously, walt made it like so magical and all that! now it's just like mixed with pixar and shit and it's just crappy storylines..
except pirates of the caribbean.. :p

mm.. im looking forward for the TAV stories, and I want to know what is each of em's reason for doing all this.
er, in an interview didn't Nomura say that all of em where after MX cuz he was missing..? but he said that each character has their own personal reasons for doing so.. so im really curious to what that might be..

um, i also hope it'll be mature, maybe some like mature comedy? ahhaha i doubt it, but at least little things like in crisis core? ["step on her heels if u know what i mean" lol remember..? xD ]

this fighting system looks cool.. it looks a bit like ff13 a bit xDD well the gameplay does..

i want to know more about aqua?! :DD

and unbirths duh.

and the sorrow! i hope this game is SAD! :p like sadder than crisis core sad!
well, CC wasn't that sad since when Zack died he got to be a hero so it wasn't THAT sad.. well it was sad but not like that kind of sad sad.. er..

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
DISNEY CLASSICS BITCHES!!

seriously, all the disney classics are the BEST. [except maybe pirates]
cuz like seriously, these new disney dudes DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE DISNEY!
seriously, walt made it like so magical and all that! now it's just like mixed with pixar and shit and it's just crappy storylines..
except pirates of the caribbean.. :p

mm.. im looking forward for the TAV stories, and I want to know what is each of em's reason for doing all this.
er, in an interview didn't Nomura say that all of em where after MX cuz he was missing..? but he said that each character has their own personal reasons for doing so.. so im really curious to what that might be..

um, i also hope it'll be mature, maybe some like mature comedy? ahhaha i doubt it, but at least little things like in crisis core? ["step on her heels if u know what i mean" lol remember..? xD ]

this fighting system looks cool.. it looks a bit like ff13 a bit xDD well the gameplay does..

i want to know more about aqua?! :DD

and unbirths duh.

and the sorrow! i hope this game is SAD! :p like sadder than crisis core sad!
well, CC wasn't that sad since when Zack died he got to be a hero so it wasn't THAT sad.. well it was sad but not like that kind of sad sad.. er..

Nice explanation aquaxion! How goes it, by the way?

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

2. The worlds

3. The Gameplay

4. Characters

Shit. How long'd it take you to type that on the wii?

I'd hope for a good story and good gameplay. We know the game's gonna be long, but if the story and gameplay suck, then it would just feel like it drags on and on.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree on the pixar thing...pixar is far too urban and city like for Disney. i think treasure planet was there last good movie that was "walt disney-like". you know what i mean?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
i dont understand what you mean "prequel to prequel"

theres only one prequel....the one for Ds is a midquel
Its better to explain if you watch the timeline video for loz on youtube.

Anyways, I also was gonna mention, do you think they'll show Pete being banished? Cause I was kinda curious where he was banished too..!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
i agree on the pixar thing...pixar is far too urban and city like for Disney. i think treasure planet was there last good movie that was "walt disney-like". you know what i mean?

I know what you mean, but I completely disagree on one thing: The last good Disney film was Lilo & Stitch, if you asked me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Its better to explain if you watch the timeline video for loz on youtube.

Anyways, Ialso was gonna mention, do you think they'll show Pete being banished? Cause I was kinda curious where he was banished too..!

loz? dont know what that is...anyways...i menat the timeline of kh in genreal no the storyline of the worlds

Dowhax

Bronze Member
And typing this on my wii takes about 10mins.

You know...I actually wonder if there is gonna be partners besides TAV..

Allister Rose

French Lover
And typing this on my wii takes about 10mins.

You know...I actually wonder if there is gonna be partners besides TAV..

i suspect TAv will use themselves as partners only...since we have yet to see any party members. actually

it owuld be kinda cool. like in kh1 you had to choose a type of fighting style and choose another that you owuld let go,. maybe it works like that in BBS but with people.

like you choose terra for sword and the one you give up is the wand (aqua) and so on....but i doubt it

Pratiko

Awards
i suspect TAv will use themselves as partners only...since we have yet to see any party members. actually

it owuld be kinda cool. like in kh1 you had to choose a type of fighting style and choose another that you owuld let go,. maybe it works like that in BBS but with people.

like you choose terra for sword and the one you give up is the wand (aqua) and so on....but i doubt it

i think there will be world specific supporting characters. like jack skellington/auron etc.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Same here.
Though, I wouldn't mind fighting alongside Prince Phillip. He's the only Prince that ever does anything.
Maybe he could be one of those helper characters, but not in your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back