• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes In Birth By Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Same here.
Though, I wouldn't mind fighting alongside Prince Phillip. He's the only Prince that ever does anything.
Maybe he could be one of those helper characters, but not in your party.

Yeah that I could see happening. Him and maybe Jaqs in Castle of Dreams during the Lucifer fight. Who knows?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think he already does little things to help you from the side-lines? I dunno.

Maybe a few dwarfs pitching in at one point. It's all cool.

Theart

Awards
I think he already does little things to help you from the side-lines? I dunno.

Maybe a few dwarfs pitching in at one point. It's all cool.

That could work for the Old Hag fight we guessed about in the old BBS Bosses thread I made a few weeks ago! Raz, you're a genius.

Theart

Awards
everything!!Can't wait for it!!!And love that it has finally different worlds aswell!!^^

Well don't you sound excited? LOL

But yeah, the new worlds all look like fun to me. Especially Castle of Dreams: that one looks to be a more grandoise version (not to mention less brainfrying capable) of Wonderland, which certain quirks I enjoyed, such as altering size, but the fact that it was Wonderland and had the wacky environment always confused me from time to time. So CoD looks like it'll have some of Wonderland's charm, while doing away with the annoying environment. But that's just me. LOL

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
Well don't you sound excited? LOL

But yeah, the new worlds all look like fun to me. Especially Castle of Dreams: that one looks to be a more grandoise version (not to mention less brainfrying capable) of Wonderland, which certain quirks I enjoyed, such as altering size, but the fact that it was Wonderland and had the wacky environment always confused me from time to time. So CoD looks like it'll have some of Wonderland's charm, while doing away with the annoying environment. But that's just me. LOL

yea very annoying and i know castle of freams looks bad ass lmao

Theart

Awards
yea very annoying and i know castle of freams looks bad ass lmao

Nothin more badass than fighting a giant cat! LOL

Bbs8.jpg

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
How come Square enix didnt release proper BBS cut scenes to the world? They knew people would video them so why not make them look good and post the actual videos and not just videos of the video?

Pratiko

Awards
How come Square enix didnt release proper BBS cut scenes to the world? They knew people would video them so why not make them look good and post the actual videos and not just videos of the video?

Option A

They're working on the games.

Option B

They're lazy.

Option C

They don't want to share the game with us :<

TENZA ZANGETSU

we all have hopes for the game. i am excited for the whole thing personally.
that being said, i am most curiouse about the final world. what will it be? KH1 "the end of the world". KH2 TWTNW. i know we have all seen the BBS secret ending and the Terra fight in final mix but what is that world called and where is it?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Option A

They're working on the games.

Option B

They're lazy.

Option C

They don't want to share the game with us :<

They allowed cameras into the showing areas so they didnt mind them being shown to the world but I want better quality than a wobly video.

Pratiko

Awards
we all have hopes for the game. i am excited for the whole thing personally.
that being said, i am most curiouse about the final world. what will it be? KH1 "the end of the world". KH2 TWTNW. i know we have all seen the BBS secret ending and the Terra fight in final mix but what is that world called and where is it?

Sunset Horizons. Where? In the KH Universe, ofc.

Negative

I'm hoping for a couple of things, the main thing being good music. I already really like the battle themes to Enchanted Domain and Castle of Dreams. I'm still a little iffy on the song that plays when fighting that Unbirth boss, it's just too bubbly to me. I also like how they're reusing Rowdy Rumble, but hopefully they only reuse a few songs and keep most of them new.

The other thing I'm hoping for is awesome boss battles, especially with the Disney bosses. Maleficent is the one I want to fight the most, because they didn't do anything like that in KH2, so her battle better be epic to make up for it. I also hope that she isn't just standing on a rock like in KH1. If they want her to move around, they can just have her turn into that spinning vortex thing she turns into in the movie.

The last thing is good world layouts. I liked the way they were in KH2, but I hated how straight forward they were. And I also hope for a good number of characters in the Disney worlds, like all of the dwarves in Snow White's world, At least Gus and maybe the king for Castle of Dreams, and of course all the princes for each world.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the gameplay looks maazing IMO, the fighting with terra was great. it had a controlled attack yet with style (unlike sora, which had too much style and not enough control) and the enemies take even longetr to kill....if kh 2 had like hundred more beserkers around kh worlds, than the game wouldnt have been so button-mashing

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think I could be happy with just Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella, actually. I do hope they had a few more new worlds. But the ones we have are simply great.

Enchanted Dominion is HUGE if you thing about it. Inside and around Aurora's castle, the forest with the Fairy's cottage, the Forbidden Mountains and inside Maleficent's Castle. That's a big space.

Castle of Dreams gets inside and around Lady Tremain's manor both large and small, and the castle itself--which is huge.

We haven't seen much of Snow White's world, but we already know we have the forest, the cottage, the meadow, and the Evil Queen's Castle. :DDD

So I'm just really excited for those worlds.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think I could be happy with just Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella, actually. I do hope they had a few more new worlds. But the ones we have are simply great.

Enchanted Dominion is HUGE if you thing about it. Inside and around Aurora's castle, the forest with the Fairy's cottage, the Forbidden Mountains and inside Maleficent's Castle. That's a big space.

Castle of Dreams gets inside and around Lady Tremain's manor both large and small, and the castle itself--which is huge.

We haven't seen much of Snow White's world, but we already know we have the forest, the cottage, the meadow, and the Evil Queen's Castle. :DDD

So I'm just really excited for those worlds.

well luckily for us hallow bastion, Olympus COlleseum and Sunset horizon are still in there. i love those worlds you mentioned too, but i dont want to replay them every scenario. i just hope they mix it up more.

Theart

Awards
well luckily for us hallow bastion, Olympus COlleseum and Sunset horizon are still in there. i love those worlds you mentioned too, but i dont want to replay them every scenario. i just hope they mix it up more.

We probably have to go through the same worlds in each scenario, but the order will almost certainly be different, as each character's visit to a world is different and the second and third of TAV who arrive at a world have traces of the first being there already, and for the third, also traces of the second (according to what I read in Audo's detailed 'Everything We Know About BBS" report)

I'll quote the lines if you all would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back