• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Horizon: Zero Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No one made a thread yet, and honestly this is my favorite E3 2015 title so far, so I had to do this.

[video=youtube;Fkg5UVTsKCE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkg5UVTsKCE[/video]

This was something I didn't know I wanted but desperately need.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I'm glad Guerilla is moving away from Killzone. Looks amazing from this trailer. Very hyped for it

Lonbilly

Awards
Same. I've never played a Killzone game, but I'll gladly trade them for this game. It looks so good <3 And it's such a bizarre but fun concept.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I love how it's a thousand years after an impending apocalypse. And robotic dinosaurs, hell yeah.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm so into this game.

There is literally nothing about what they showed that I don't like.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Other than being confused about robotic dinosaurs and why they need to hunt them to live, game looks really awesome. The bow and arrow gameplay looks solid which is a plus after playing tlou and witcher 3.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Finally, someone to replace Lara Croft in my heart. Please be snarky as shit.

It looks like they hunt some of them for the canisters on their backs. Maybe they eat the plants and store some sort of edible liquid in them. And it definitely looks like they make their homes and tools from their parts so it is an entirely reasonable premise.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah this is the only new IP shown that has really gripped me so far. I am likely going to get this haha.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I think...
I think I came. Can't wait. Must have.

Awards
Definitely looks like it's going to be fun. Killzone games are technically sound so the controls and mechanics should be great. The concept is interesting, hopefully the story follows suit. I'm just glad the Killzone staff gets to work on a project that will get more appreciation.

Lonbilly

Awards
[video=youtube;bTUcQ0DDT7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTUcQ0DDT7s[/video]

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
How much he butchers her name is embarrassing, lol.

jnh71193

Awards
The game looks amazing. One of the highlights of the Sony conference for me.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I love the way this game looks, its definitely original and feels fresh.

This article is a bit old, and I first posted it in the Sony thread, but we can probably discuss it better here. Horizon: Zero Dawn Makes Players Learn the Game Through Trial and Error

I like that the game won't have the usual tutorials. Also, it seems it will have RPG elements too. Definitely one of my most hyped PS4 games.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's going to take me forever to figure out how to do shit, haha.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
lmao, I can't find the thread for it haha but here's the cover art in all its glory

HlSiHdQOQTWQCGmDjezu_CkRuBGYXIAA83o-.jpg:large

-----

The cover art is outstanding. It's absolutely beautiful.

Game looks so good! the fact that Sony just dropped this trailer and date today as opposed to waiting has me more pumped for their conference! Or maybe they just need the time for VR =/

^ that is my personal fear Sdog, I have a feeling VR will be half of the conference.

with their headset coming later this year I'm sure a good chunk of the press conference is going to be selling it.

with their headset coming later this year I'm sure a good chunk of the press conference is going to be selling it.

I actually disagree with this. While they will undoubtedly spend time talking about VR, I doubt they'll spend much more than 15 minutes or so on it. VR is extremely hard to demo on a stage, and such products tend to catch interest primarily when people can get their hands on it on the show floor. Ideally, they could sum up all of the major info on it, we'll see a sizzle reel of games, get trailers/previews of two or three new games (one of which would be PSVR's big, marquee title), and maybe an announcement or something about how they will partner with certain retailers to bring demo units to stores. PS4 has been all about the games thus farm so I think we're bound to hear more from developers than we are to hear about hardware. A lot of information about PSVR seems to be out there already, so Sony shouldn't have to spend too much time on it at the conference. Sure, we'll see more of it than we have at past E3 shows, but I doubt it'll take up a vast portion of their conference. They have far more to reveal and tell people about than selling VR to the hardcore audience who has already bought in.

We're definitely bound to see more from Horizon at the conference. The story trailer we got today seems to indicate to me that we're getting a gameplay demo at E3. What are the game's systems and mechanics, truly? 'm very sure we'll see it then. Horizon is the next big franchise for PlayStation, so there's no way they don't show it.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey everyone, I know some people's posts happen to be missing. Except they're not. Due to a mistake on my part, I ended up merging them when I missed an option to directly move them into this very thread. So I'm really sorry about this mishap. And your posts happened to be in Shadow Fenix post right above mine. Sorry for the inconvenience of this. That is all.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
All your post are belong to me >=3

But good job on finding the thread, I searched and searched the other day but found nothing.

Anywho, here's the collector edition too in all its glory

horizon-ce2.jpg

Back