• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Horizon: Zero Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
PSX had a new trailer for Horizon:

[video=youtube;uMKAdNWv9xA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKAdNWv9xA[/video]

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
[video=youtube;RRQDqurZJNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRQDqurZJNk[/video]

New story trailer, gives us some big clues as to what the plot is actually about.

The game is so close. I absolutely cannot wait.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I almost posted the same thing. Some of the in-game cut scenes could use better rendering, but the game play is going to be the focus.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I almost posted the same thing. Some of the in-game cut scenes could use better rendering, but the game play is going to be the focus.

Agreed there. The environments look totally breathtaking though, really happy with how all of that is coming along.

Shawty

Awards
So I think this game looks gorgeous so far, and the gameplay looks pretty exciting as well. I'm worried about the story though since none of the trailers have really shown anything. I admit I haven't really done any research on the game (yet), but I'll wait it out until reviews start pouring in. I really want this game to be good.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Everything they've shown looks mostly fantastic. There were a couple of weird voice acting and animation bits but other than that I'm loving what I'm seeing. Getting this digitally on day one.

Pandymint

Awards
Based on what I have seen, my hype is still up there for this game. Honestly can't wait. A day one purchase for me as well.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I neeeed this game. It looks so fantastic and I absolutely love what the story is about. (A German YouTuber got an invitation from Sony to play the game at their… conference or something for 3-4 hours and he talked a lot about the story, the gameplay, etc… if ya guys want, I can translate what he said xD)

Muke

whatever
Awards
[video=youtube;V-5tNTfVEJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-5tNTfVEJQ[/video]

[video=youtube;CfaaWsrjSfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfaaWsrjSfU[/video]

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Personally, I think this is the best PS4 exclusive this year (sorry Nioh, NieR, and Gravity Rush fans). My inner-monster hunter conscience is screaming at me to play this.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Massive maps have never been a positive to me unless the game is full of varied unique locations and that generally doesn't happen for open world games.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Horizon's map leaked if you want to spoil yourself. I only looked long enough to see the size, but no details because I want to be surprised. It's massive.

I saw this earlier. It's definitely a decent sized map. You can clearly see what type of regions are available from the map.

Whooaaa, that's a big map right there. Holy cow.

It's..not that big. It's smaller than half of the Witcher 3's available map.

Massive maps have never been a positive to me unless the game is full of varied unique locations and that generally doesn't happen for open world games.

Well, looks like your in luck as it's not colossal. I'm thinking it's just the right size to explore; allowing you to remember just about most regions.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Well, looks like your in luck as it's not colossal. I'm thinking it's just the right size to explore; allowing you to remember just about most regions.

I agree. While it certainly is big, it's not so vast that I'm worried that content will be spread too thinly.

Back